Sòmething's Wrong

Margarethe Grimaldi

The great me have decided to explore my adorable sisters life and investigate as to why she had turned for the worst!

"Sister Margarethe, look look I collected tea leaves"

I know I should be reprimanding her of her manners but those big round adoranle eyes and those chubby hands, I am being tested!

"OH YOU SWEET MUNCHKIN COME HERE AND MAKE ME SOME AFTERNOON TEA!!!"

I hugged the life out of her and kissed her chubby face, she laughed and told me to stop which snapped me out of my trance!

Blast it! She is a formidable enemy!

"You really love teas, even when you grew up-- I mean I think even if you become a young lady you favor teas over embroidery."

"Yes! Because I can only see Sister Margarethe smile when drinking the tea Isabella made!"

Oh my adorable 6 year old sister is soooo... wait... I stopped smashing her chubby cheeks with my kisses and looked at her.

"My dearest sister, why thou hast still call me with my name? Only you call me Margarethe."

"But sister you were the one who told me to do so, you also said that no one should play with me and mother and father are alwats away from home. You said not to call you Gteta lile everyone else."

Yikes, I was such a mean sister, my oh my I was not so perfect afterall...no wait!! SHE IS PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH MY BEAUTIFUL SELF I CANNOT RESIST THOSE ROUND SPARKLY EYES!!

"You should call me Greta like everyone else."

"YEY!! MY SISTER LOVES ME!!!"

Oh good riddance, instead of finding out why she had become a spoiled lady that send us off to death, I find that my sister is conpletwly isolated at the house because of my beautiful self!

No wait... something seems wrong with what I just thought of, I cant seem to pinpoint but there is something wrong with it.