Setting the Stage

Margarethe Grimalde

After the fever incident I thought for a whole day, locking myself up infront of the mirror talking to myself like I am in a meeting.

"Freya is still a child, I cannot reprimand her just like how I really wanted the moment I woke up in this second life."

"I ended up watching the little ball bounce around for a few years before realizing that mother is not interested in disciplining her just like me."

"I am 14 now soon I will debut in high society and leaving my sister... is it a good idea?"

"Mother used to discipline her but I think that was after my debut in high society, it would be a little to late then to mold a perfect noble one must start since childhood."

"Do I even have to? I mean I am not obliged to do so but with our negligent parents being negligent my dear sister might end up leaving me beheaded in the head."

I touched my face to feel for my face and felt my neck still intact, feeling a but relieved and the goosebumps leaving I relaxed a bit with the tea in hand.

This whole reincarnation is very unbecoming for such noble character such as me.

I was not the heir of the Grimalde family, soon mother will bore a son, Cloud. I was not to be wed with royalty either, I am just a passing fashion trendsetter in high society and yet I get the do over.

It is a pain the neck, literally.

"Rather than looking for a leeway, better yet go for the leisure path of being the role model for the soon to be villain of the Crown Prince's love."

"Or maybe, just lock myself up in this room for eternity and remain dignified pnce the knights enter the mansion to arrest the family... that would be more of my character... what to do?"

*knocks*

"Clearly the memo was told to every member of the household not to disturb mine alone time!"

"Sister Greta it's me!!"

Yikes there is no peace with this ball bouncing around.

"What is it, Come in."

A little irritated I looked towards the door to see Freya dressed up nicely,

My oh my, she's got what it takes to be a Grimaldi!

Alright the decision is set! We shall walk the path of molding the villainous Freya!

I am afterall the best role model of being a saint. I was titled the saint of high nobility.