Royal Guards

Margarethe Grimaldi

True to his word, his highness Edward Pierre of Kingdom Asteria provided guards for Freya.

Glaring at the guards that was sent for me as well, I drank my tea while reading the reports.

Handling the reports given to me by our dear mother are one of the things that produce frown lines to mine face!

This did not happen in my past-beheaded life. She has never shown interest in me the slightest bit when Freya appeared. Suspicious. What is that Old lady planning this time?

"You guards, leave me be I need to focus on these reports."

"I am afraid we cannot do that Lady Margarethe."
We are just following orders to keep you safe."

Keep me safe?! The most threatening thing in this room are these guards weilding sword in front of ME!

Clearing my throught before all the veins in my beautiful forehead pop I calmed myself.

"Give me thy names again."

"I am Goria, I came from Anatoli."

"I am Finias, I came from Niflheim.

"I am Murias, I came from Ffaraon."

"I am Falias, I came from Biarma Borea."

"Alright! Goria, send this letter to his highness, Edward."

Goria speedily took the letter and left, this is handy.

I made another letter for Sir Chris.

"Finias, would you be a dear and deluver this to Sir Chris Liechen? This is urgent."

They started to look at each other but when he heard the word urgent he finally took the letter to deliver.

Tapping on the writing tool, trying to write to another acquiantance but learned that this past years I have really stopped socializing in all those nobility parties. All I do is stay in a corner and talk when I am spoken to. Indeed, wjoever wpuld even have the time to socialize when you know that ypur sister is a ticking time bomb.

I looked at the side of my table where the mirror still placed at me finally gave me an idea as to how to shake this guards away and be rid of the stress that have been built.

I called upon the Grimaldi's wet nurse, Mirna.

As usual her humble stance pisses me off. Glancing a little bit towards me her eyes bounced to the people behind me seemingly scanning them from head to toe. Disgusting.

"Falias be a dear and whip this girl 20 times."

Falias, without falterring tpok his whip and is about to whip her when, Murias stopped him.

"Lady Margarethe, we are not your servants for you to order is around."

"Then get out of my mansion. Edward would have already know that you guys will not be able to retain your position as my royal guards. Since you were assigned to me that is the same as giving me permission to order you around dost this high ranked royal guard not know of that simple fact?!"

Murias unable to refute my words let go of the whip and Falias continued, he whipped her so hard her clothes were ripped in shreds I was laughing and having when I caught a glimpse of something that suddenly made sense in my mind.

"Stop."

Falias immediately stopped and Murias lightly breathed in relief.

I touched her back with the insignia of letter 'T', I saw this mark before so many times that I cannot possibly forget it.

"My darling Mirna, where were you from again?"

"I am of the Anatoli Lady Margarethe."

Glancing once again towards me she was glaring and I glanced at Falias and murias who saw that,

"Did thou seen such eyes against once master before, Falias and Murias?"

"No, Lady Margarethe."

"Then gouge her eyes. This is the norm, you guys still need to train harder."

Now a bit taken a back Falias faltered whilst Murias took the knife by his thighs, Biarma Borean people are hunters this one is easy task for them.

As she cried I looked at her cruelly remembering quite well and finally realizing the role she might have played in our past demise,

"What is the comotion?"

"It's the duchess."

"Mother once again gone berserk? Who was it?"

"It's lady Freya again."

I picked on the door where Mirna was patching the girls' back, throughout the end this wet nurse is really an eye sore I told them to leave the girl be she has to get stronger in this kind of house.

Her back covered in blood then i saw a glimpse of what seem to be a tattoo, its an insignia of 'T'.

Is this mother's new torture? How funny, she paid attention to appearances and she left such marks to that child.

"Don't worry Lady Freya, wait for just a little longer."

"Waiting? Okay, but I reallu want to finish this house now."

"Patience my dear, Patience."

Ignoring their exchange of words, I left before those two spotted me, how bothersome this place really, the Eldest daughter would rather help commoners everyday rather be at home, and the second daughter is trapped like a bird in burning cage, the heir... I don't even know his face, mother perfectly hid him from us, how bothersome really.

A knock came into the door and announced his coming, Goria in the sight of the bloddied carpet froze but continued beside me. Finias followed him who didnt even flinch from the sight.

"Good work all of you, you passed the test into becoming my knight, I need fast and efficient people by my side who will not question my order. Prince Edward does know me, though it doesnt seem like it."

"Lock this girl up in my dungeon, keep her alive and don't let her kill herself."

I took her head with my fan and tapped her lips with my fan.

"Strip her of the teeth, she wont be needing that in the dungeon, they serve soup. Do this without delay, after this we are going to Prince Edward. I assume those two are together thus your coming back together."

"Yes, Ma'am!"