Àsatrù

Chris Liechen

"Excellent as usual my dear friend!"

"Edward, quit playing around! Where are your guards that they let such arrow even be on your sight?"

"Dunno, I sent them away."

"..."

I saw that his shadow guards was still in olace but they did nothing... what is he scheming now? I applaude my patience to this cheap crown prince, really.

The arrow seems to be common and can be bought in the black market, but the marksmen was excellent, had I not intervened the precision of that shot would have killed the Prince.

My eyes turning blue I let out my magos out to trace the marksmen location.

"I really can't get enough of you using that power of yours, and I really can't move on by the fact that the royal family did not inherit that power!!!"

"Edward stop fooling around."

The magos is really hard to control that os why since birth we have been trained hard. The Liechen family is one of the kingdoms ancient family. The time of Asatru had been the times that the earth is still abundant with magos, no one knows how or why but soon the Elves, Dwarves, Giants soon disappeared, but they left some offspring and those are now the people who can be Magus and hold power.

Ancient family that bear blood of the Asatru people can borrow the magos of the earth and use it as their form depending on their natural talent.

I was born with the element of Blau, an ancient dragon of the north. That is why my official title when I succeed my father will be Duke Chris Blau Liechen Dragon of Niflheim.

The Liechen family are descendants of the Elven folks, Elves are naturally friendly and thus can receive help from everycreature except for the Dwarves.

"Why did you come here anyway, today is your rest day."

"Criselda wants to meet you tomorrow."

"Is this one of those girly teacup parties to attend?"

"No, I think this is just her wanting to bond with you."

"But I am busy, and you knew that, why ask me?"

"She said she'll tell on mother so..."

"Pfft you mama's boy!"

I glared at him and he instantly silenced.

"Why are you tasting the arrow?"

"I need to know the kind of poison to know where it came from."

"Woah woah! Stop I know you guys are immuned to poison but this is way to yucky that's already been on the floor."

"Seriously stop fooling around it was jades heart. Had you been hit you could have been controlled by anyone with a magos Rosa."

"Then it can be anyone from the Volvola family or other kingdom. Simple right?"

The Volvola family are a big seclusive family that lean towards Asatru, they only lend some of their people to the kingdom but never do they really want to be annoynced as part of Asteria. They are practically one whole kingdom of their own.

But the difference is that they are much more powerful than families like us, Liechen. There Asatru blood is thicker than ours. Making them a more powerful Magus and they hold perfect control with their magos.

In all of the continent only 22 noble family are ancient families, 2 of them are Volvola and Liechen of Asteria.

This may make us more powerful but in reality we are an easy tool as well. How despicable human nature is.

"Do you remember the concern Greta mentioned?"

"What the spy?"

"Yeah, what do you think of it."

"Honestly, I can't tell yet. The Grimaldi family is a very messy family to deal with right from the start. Let her come to us when she figures it out. It's a family matter afterall, but the 'Terra' point is a bit suspicious."

This idiot, she came to us ready because it is not of Grimdi family matter alone anymore. What kind of prince is this =_=

"What are you going to do about tomorrow? I cant escort the both of you so you have to hold on until the end by youself."

"Of course, this is the priviledge of an engaged man...unlike someone who can't marry his beloved."

"...Shut up."