A Little Too Much

Margarethe Grimalde

Days passed and I hear of the news that traitors from the East branch of the Liechen's family were obliterated, how charming that young master moved fast.

"Sister Greta!I made your afternoon tea!!"

My chubby little Freya walked wobbling towards me.

"Being hasty is inappropriate! Thou hast been taught by ME so you should follow my teachings on how to become the perfect Grimalde."

"Yes sister!"

Chirpy as usual, I lay on my couch as I stare at mine beautiful self, wondering how such a person exist but glaring a little bit at the chubby little thing beside which destroys mine beauty!

"Tell me Freya dear, what do you usually eat?"

"I love eating the desserts the maid give me everyday!"

"And exactly how many times do you eat those sweets?"

"Hmm.. 2 times in the morning, 1 midday, 2 times in the afternoon, 2 times in the evening so that is... 6 times!!!"

Horrified is an understatement how... can this happen in my watch?!!!! My rock solid beauty finally regained the ability to twitch out of the shock, picking the fan I popped it on this circle thing i  front of me.

"Have I not taught you to count?!!! This is horrifying! My credibility is going downhill!"

Could this be her plan all along? To slowly torment me little by little before mine head comes rolling? Pacing around in front of the mirror I cant help but touch the inexplicable beauty in front of me... oops! That was me. *whoopsies*

"Sister Greta, I am sorry I will learn everything diligently now, dont hate me."

I stared at the round thing in front of me with my eyebrows slanted upwards, that sparkling eyes are very dangerous indeed. *sigh in defeat*

"Last chance I give you. Work hard dear Freya."

Its been weeks since I personally handle little Freyas lessons and diet, the maids seemingly worried that I am starving the poor child. How laughable! I fired them the instant they started to speak up against the diet.

I had been living like these since I was a child! How come this spoiled little munchkin was not supervised like what mother did to me? I know her beauty cannot be compared to mine but she still upholds the image of a Grimalde.

After a month Freya stopped coming to my vast room... when did it become vast anyways? How boorish.

I picked up my fan to take stroll but ended up in my dear sisters room, might as well go in since I am here.

*knocks* ~silence~

Something was wrong I knew it so I instantly opened the door to see Freya lying on the floor face down.

"FREYA?!! FREYA!!! MAIDS!!! WHAT HAST THOU HAOOENED TO THESE PLACE ARE THERE NO MAIDS LYING IN WAITING!!!"