The Protagonist

Margarethe Grimaldi

It might be about time that the Baron finds his long lost daughter Sofia Harrison.

If this world was a novel and my sister was the villain then Sofia Harrison would be the Protagonist.

If I remember correctly that commoner bred lady became the fiancee of the Prince around this time? But since Criselda is still alive and well, she should have no more reason to make my sister into the villain.

"Falias you are from Biarma Borea right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I need you to investigate something for me, I want to know everything about the lady in this portrait, she seems to be a daughter of a baron."

Sofia Harrison

"As for you Finias, I need you to give me profile and background of the Jameseville clan. Each and every one of them."

"Yes ma'am. I shall take my leave ma'am."

"Finias, try not to get caught."

"Yes ma'am."

"Goria, how is that wet nurse?"

"Her lips is sealed tightly ma'am. We cannot get her to talk."

"Bring me to her, I can get that clam lipped maid to pry her own mouth by herself."

Walking down the stairs the dungeon started to smell pungent.

"Does anyone not clean this filthy place? Where are the guards?"

"Young Lady! What are you doing here? This i-s n-ot."

"Silence. What is that smell?"

"Young Lady, this olace is not cleaned on purpose to further torture the prisoners.

"Pointless. Them dying from infections would be such a shame. Clean this place up once a month."

"Y-yes ma'am."

Mirna lay on the ground with her festering back.

"My lady. What ever have I done to you?"

I signalled for the gates to be opened, with my fan on the tip of my hand twirled it towards her festering wound, smelling the tip of the fan that gouged om her wounds, I smell a faint smell of herbs.

*smirks* It seems we have quite a lot of traitor in the house.

So all this time my innocent self was just swept uo into this fall of the Grimaldi because of a plot against the Grimaldi.

Unforgivable.

Beheaded

"Dear Mirna, I thank thee for taking care of my sister Mirna. Though I womder indeed were you ever there for me when mine mother educates me?"

"I-I am sorry Lady Margarethe it's just we werent allowed to go near you!!"

Lies. I remember no words from mother. I was always by her side, the maids stood by as they watched the education the wet nurse who among them was the only one with knowledge of medicine decided to play passerby as well.

Schemes.

Betrayal.

I will unravel them all to smack in this innocent playing traitor.

I took a step on her hand and stared closely, her eyes holding anger but the face shows pain anguish asking for pity, none were given.

Waiting for her a bit to spit on me, when none came. With my gloved hands I squeezed her checks and with an open mouth I saw a glint. Inside, seems to be some kind of implant. Suicide pill? Suddenly with a flash of her tongue it disappeared.