Marinette POV

I'm trapped. I'm stuck in this endless cycle of trying to unmask hawkmoth. It's been 5 years of this on and off again battle, it's getting easier to fight akumatized villains . Everyday I go to work, fight, do some designs, fight, go back to work and then go Home.
It's become my daily routine.
I work for Mr.Agreste. He hired me as a designer in his company. The only Downside, I have to work with Lila Rossi, my high school enemy. On the upside, I get to spend time with Adrien. He still doesn't know I'm in love with him and I feel my feelings for him starting to fade. But wether he loves me or not, it's nice to have him as a friend.
Speaking of friends Chat Noir and I have become closer. He doesn't know that I'm ladybug. It's nice to hang out with him and talk with him. At this point he knows everything about me. From crushes to what I want to name my future children. I know almost everything about him as well. Except for things that could give out his identity.
Luka and I have also gotten closer, we go and talk about life stuff and he talks about he's girlfriend and askes me for advice. I designed a guitar for him on the internet and He actually bought it too. He even bought several a Queen bee themed outfits and jewelry. They were very pricey too.
Cholé has calmed down and we have become close friends. She is always talking about her boyfriend though makes me feel awkward.
I've really come close with everyone and yet...
Anyways I'll write again later,
                   𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

"You know marinette, you can always talk to me about your problems" tiki said as she finished reading my latest entry.
"I know tiki, I'll never keep anything from you" I replied as I held tiki in my hand.
"and don't worry, we will find who hawkmoth is soon enough. We just have to be patient" tiki added.
"I know tiki" I sighed
Tiki let out a sigh as well "Marinette, I believe in you."
"Thank you tiki" I smiled at her and patted her head.
"Let's get you to bed now, you have a big fashion show tomorrow" tiki ordered.
"Haha, Im not 15 anymore tiki besides I just have to do some finishing t-." I started
"Nope, last time you did 'finishing touches' you woke up late and almost lost your job" tiki said.
"Oh right..." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Just give me 30 minutes. I just have to see this elastic band on so Adrien will be more confortable wearing it" I added.
"Okay marinette" tiki said.
Tiki sat by my side as I got to work.

11pm

"Finally, Im done." I said as I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.
"Nice job marinette" tiki praised.
"Now it's time to head off to sleep." I told tiki.
I walked out of my office and went to my bedroom which was past Alya and Ninos room.
We share a large, nice apartment. The walls are sound proof which is amazing, I don't have to hear Nino practicing and making mix tapes. There are three rooms, mine, Alysa's and the office. We also had two bathrooms and a really nice kitchen and living room.
I think the only really awkward thing is that I'm constantly the third wheel. At this point i just keep to myself unless alya is alone.
Sometimes I think I should get my own place so Alya and nino don't have to worry about me. Especially since they are going to have a baby in three months.
"Holy shit I'm exhausted" I said as I fell down on to my bed.
"I feel the same" tiki said as she laid down next to me.
"Goodnight tiki"
"Goodnight marinette"

12am

Knock knock knock
There was tapping at my window.
I shot up and grabbed the lamp next to my bed. I walked over to my bedroom window.
I looked out and saw nothing.
I opened it.
"Who's there" I yelled.
"It's just me prin-." SLAM
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Chat Noir Im so sorry" I quickly said and I reached for his face.
"Ow ow ow, was that a lamp?" Chat noir asked, I knew he was over exaggerating. The suits are indestructible. They protect us from any harm.
"Yea, I'm sorry" I giggled a bit. Chat noir then let himself in my room.
"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" I asked
"Well, Princess. I was bored just sitting around waiting for something to happen so I decided it'll be nice to pay a visit to my 2nd favorite person" chat noir said as he sat down on my small sofa.
"Well chat noir, I have to get some sleep tonight because I have a fashion show that I can't be late for tomorrow morning" I said as I pulled him off my couch.
"That's tomorrow? I thought It was on Sunday?" Chat noir asked.
"Nope it's on Saturday, it says that on my schedule I got from Nathalie, Gabriel's assistant" I answered as I pushed chat noir towards the window.
"Let me stay the night then princess, I'll make sure you won't be late" chat noir winked.
I don't have time for this, he's probably joking anyway I thought.
"Fine but you're sleeping on the sofa." I replied.
"Kidding! I can't stay, my kwami needs to recharge. Don't you know that? Multimouse" chat noir teased.
"Chat noir! You know what ladybug said" I exclaimed in a hushed manor.
"Yea Yea. I'll be heading out then princess" chat noir winked and went out the way he came.
I immediately went to bed before tiki suspected anything.

Adrien/ chat noir POV

Was that a Kwami on marinettes bed?