He gently pulled my face towards his. I closed my eyes and...

Adrien pov

Marinette was suddenly pulled away from me. I opened my eyes to see My unloving wife standing in front of us.
"Adrien, your father told me your plans" she sounded angry " I won't allow you to leave with Emma!"
"You're not Emma's mother you don't have a say" I replied trying to keep my cool.
"I'm your wife, so I do have a say. Right now I'm asking why are you cheating on me with Her" she spat.
"Because I love her. I love marinette, I wouldn't have married you if-." " you had to! Your father told you to."
"My father doesn't control me and neither do you!" I yelled at her.
"You can't talk to me like that!" Lila actually begun to cry.
"A-Adrien! There's a akuma!" Marinette exclaimed.
Lila immediately turned to it and put it in her earring.
"AKUMA!" Nino yelled and everyone started to scatter.
"Run marinette!" Kagami yelled as she was pulled away from her Fiancé.
"Lila what are you doing!" I said as I protected marinette. She then transformed.
"Marinette! Adrien! You two have always taken away and prevented my happiness!" Lila yelled.
"You're wrong! You're in the way of your own happiness!"
"NO! It's always been you and Adrien working against ME! first in high school then you two had kids together and you're not even married! We are married Adrien! You were supposed to have my kids so I can win!"
"I'm sorry! I don't love you!"
"No you loved me! I know it! So enough talking" she pointed her weapon at marinette. A beam shot at her. She dodged it quickly and the bench behind us turned to ash without burning.
"Lila stop!"
"I'm not Lila! I'm Invidia and I will wipe you away and finally have my happiness!"
"Run!" I grabbed marinettes hand and we ran off.

—-

We were hiding in a tall building.
"Adrien you need to transform and get out there! Ladybug will probably show up too. She's been gone for so long I don't know if she exists anymore" marinette looked away.
"Don't worry Princess, I'm sure she still exists" I almost forgot that she knew my identity. I knew hers as well but she didn't know that.
"Plagg, claws out!" I said as I transformed. My super suit was different. It had a zipper on the bell and a different pattern.
"By the was purrrincess you should transform, your long hair will probably look so lovely in pig tails" I teased.
"W-w-whattt!" Marinette yelled.
"Shh, you don't wanna get us caught do you" I pulled her in close.
"How do you know my- you saw tiki!" She figured it out fast.
"That was so long ago marinette" tiki said as she came out from her purse.
"Yea, my sugar cube punished me for it too" plagg sighed.
"You guessed correctly bugaboo. You earned a kiss" I pulled her in for one.
"Not so fast kitty," she put her finger up to my lips "we have a mission"
"Fine"
"Tiki! Spots on!"
To my disappointment her transformation was different too. She didn't have pig tails but she did have wings of the sort.
"Okay lets get going!"

—-

"Marinette!! Where are you!" Invidia exclaimed.
"Marinette is in a safe place!" Ladybug yelled.
"Ladybug! I didn't know you were still around!" Invidia shot at ladybug. I slowly crept behind her.
"I sure am! You need to be stopped. You're hurting the innocent"
"I'm the innocent!"
"You're the villain right here, right now!"
"Shut up already! It's marinette who is the villain!"
Ladybug was then backed into a corner.
"Mlady!" I got outta my hiding spot.
"Chat noir!" Ladybug pushed Invidia back and rushed to my side.
"Come on chat"

—-

"Let's go!" We then ran off.
"Why'd we run?" I asked
"We need to re think our strategy, this time we don't know what hawk moth wants it could be a trap. Invidia, isn't all that powerful and her earrings is exposed. It'll be easy to take her down. Too easy." I explained.
"What should we do?" I asked.
Who knew she can make all those observations in just a few minutes.
Just then I got a notification on the staff and ladybug on her yoyo.
"Hello ladybug and chat noir! Give me the children of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste! Only then I'll call off Invidia!" It was hawk moth on the news.
"What does he want with Emma and Hugo?"
"Maybe he works for my father"
"We need to get rid of Invidia, only then can we battle hawk moth."

*:Fun facts:*
- Invidia, in Latin, is the sense of envy. It's also one of the seven deadly sins in the christan belief known as envy.
- for some reason thanks to the weird fandom every time I type 'Hawk Moth' I think hawk daddy. I'm deeply disturbed and concerned for myself and the fandom.