10

"We need to get rid of Invidia, only then can we battle hawk moth."

—-

It's been 4 hours since we last seen Invidia. We've been battling off and on but she keeps retreating. We've searched everywhere for her.
"Maybe try the Eiffel Tower?"
"We've already looked there"
It was then did we spot Hawk Moth himself.
"HawkMoth?" I exclaimed.
"Ladybug, chat noir. I come in time of need-."
Chat immediately started to fight him. Hawk moth didn't fight back, he only blocked and took punches.
"Chat! Stand down" I ordered.
"M'lady this is hawk moth! I can't back down!" Chat stood over Hawk moth.
"I said Stand down!" I yelled. He shook his head and went behind me.
"What do you want hawk moth, can't you see we're trying to find your minion"
"That's exactly why I need your help. She's has the children and won't give then to me unless I give her my miraculous."
"How do we know it's not a trap!" Chat exclaimed.
"Please! she has then at the Agreste Mansion. I can't take back her akuma or she'll hurt the kids" Hawk moth pleaded. He looked defeated and in pain. I turned to chat noir.
"This might be a trap but we have to check either way. Those kids could be in danger" I said.
"Hand over your miraculous" I turned to Hawk moth
"I can't do that"
"We can't trust you if you don't hand it over" I glared at him.
He sighed and stood up.
"Nooroo dark wings fall" he said.
We looked at the man in shock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Suddenly chat noir went over and held up his fist ready to punch him but he stopped. I went over and touched his shoulder.
"Chat noir now is not the time" I took the Butterfly miraculous and put it in my yoyo
"Gabriel Agreste, you are under arrest for terrorizing the citizens of Paris and violating basic human rights." I said as got out a pair of hand cuffs. Chat noir looked disturbed, as if his whole life got turned upside down.
I hand cuffed Gabriel Agreste and brought him to the mansion.

—-

"I want my mommy and daddy!" I heard Emma cry.
"I'm your mommy! And soon daddy will be here too" Lila said.
"You're not my mommy!" Hugo yelled.
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Invidia seemed to be losing control.
"We need to save them" Chat said.
"Now its time to use my lucky charm!" I was then given a Bandana.
"I guess we are getting fashionable?" Chat joked.
"Not bad kitty, but I think i know another way to use this" I said.

—-

"Invidia! Let go of those kids!" I yelled.
"Bring me my husband and his mistress!" Invidia ordered. Lila seemed to be trying to keep the akuma inside. It was making everything unbalanced and without Hawk moth to remove the akuma, it had no control.
"I can't do that! But what I can do is this!" I gave the signal.
"Cataclysm!" I quickly grabbed Invidia's hands and tied them with the bandana.
"Stop! You can't please!" Invidia started thrashing around.
"chat now!"

—-

After we de-akumatized Lila, we had to de transform. Before left, I let the authorities and medical service know about Gabriel Agreste and Lila Rossi.
"Chat meet me at this address!" I gave him a slip of paper. I then grabbed Hugo and chat noir took Emma.
"Miss Ladybug Can you take me back to my mommy" Hugo cried.
"Of course sweetie" I smiled at him.

—-

"Here you are, right at your house" I set Hugo down on his bed. This time we were actually at my house and not the bakery.
"Where's mommy?" Hugo seemed to want to cry.
"Don't worry she should be here soon, anyway I have to go. I'll get your mommy on the way out" I smiled and left his room.
I walked to my room and locked the door.
"Tiki spots off." I de transformed.
"That was amazing marinette! You took down hawk moth!" Tiki exclaimed as I gave her a cookie.
"I feel so fulfilled, but Adrien I feel so bad for him." I remembered who hawk moth was.
"He should be here soon marinette" tiki reminded me.
"I should get Hugo too" I smiled.
I ran to Hugo's room.
"MOMMY!" Hugo ran up to me and hugged me with all his might.
"I missed you so much!" I held Hugo for as long as I could.
Hugo cried to me about the scary occurrence.
"Is daddy coming too?" Hugo looked up to me.
"Soon baby, he'll be here soon"
"Can we get a snack before bed?" Hugo asked.
"Hmm I do have some of grandpas croissants down in the kitchen" I said to the toddler.
"Let's go get some!" Hugo exclaimed. I picked him up and took him downstairs.
"Which one do ya want?"
"The big fat one!"
Ding dong

"Madi! Can you get the door?" I called to my assistant. My assistant lives in the big house with us but she insists on sleeping in the small room downstairs.
"Yes ma'am" I heard madi go to the front door.
"Can I have some chocolate dip mommy?"
"Hmm that's a good combination, how'd you get so smart" I booped his nose and went to the cupboard.
I heard foot steps approach.
"Marinette" Adrien got my attention. He held our daughter in his arms.
"Mommy!" Emma reached out to me.
"Hi baby!" I put down the chocolate and grabbed Emma from Adrien. I spun her around and pulled her in for a hug. She giggled and then Hugo's snack caught her attention.
"Daddy can i have one too?" Emma asked with stars in her eyes.
We then noticed that Hugo and Adrien were plying around with each other.
"Daddy! That tickles!" Hugo pleaded.
"I am the tickle monster!" Adrien continued his teasing.
"Mommy can I have a moon donut too?" Emma asked. I was super confused.
"Emma we talked about this it's called a croissant" Adrien said as he picked up Hugo from the floor.
"Sailor Moon donut!" Emma said with stars in her eyes.
"Marinette, can we talk?" Adrien looked at me and the kids.