13

—-

I woke up to the morning news. Somehow I was back at my house, in my room. I got up from my bed and saw I was in the clothes from last night.
These were expensive but it's too late to worry about it now.
I got up and made my way to Hugo's room. The kids weren't there. I calmly walked down to the kitchen. On my way I heard laughing and sounds of scolding.
"Mr. Agreste! Marinette is gonna be so mad when she finds out you burnt the Pancakes on her favorite non-stick frying pan!" I heard madi yell.
"Well I was trying to make the kids breakfast and Hugo drop his cup of juice so-."
"That's why you let the cooks handle things!" I saw madi hold the pan over the trash can.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Well uh-." Adrien started.
"Mommy!" Emma held up her arms to me signaling she wanted to be picked up. Of course I picked her up.
"Hi mommy" Hugo waves to me.
"Marinette, your boyfriend here burnt your-."
"I was making pancakes, I burnt the pankcakes and-."
"I heard the whole thing" I giggled.
"Ah. Well I'm sorry I'll by you a new one."
"Don't worry about it. I'm gonna go shower." I said. I put Emma down and patted her head.
"Madi what's today like?" I asked my assistant.
"Well, I got all the schedules for Adrien and Emma from the Agreste's assistant. Today, Emma you have a fashion show today. As for The Dupain-Cheng's, Hugo has a play date with the Lahiffe-Césaire Family"
"Madi can you print out Emma and Hugo's schedule?" I asked.
"And push back the fashion show"
"Ma'am no disrespect but Emma has to be there. It'll ruin the Agreste Name if she isn't there" madi stated.
As if the Agreste Family name isn't ruined Enough.
"fine, I still need those schedules," I told her "I'll be in the bath if anyone need me"
"Can I come?" Adrien asked.
"Sure" I teased. I then went upstairs and gathered my things
"I wanna go to!" Emma exclaimed.
"You have to eat and get ready for today!" I squished her cute chubby cheeks and hissed her forehead.
"Okay, mommy!" Emma said as she continued to eat her pancake.
"Tonight you, me, Madi, grandma, and all your aunties can have a girls night" I booped her nose.
"yay!" Emma did a little dance of excitement Hugo joined her dance too.
"Mommy! Can me and daddy have girl night too!"
"Of course sweetie" I laughed a bit at his use of girls night.
"We are gonna have a better girls night then mommy and Emma" Adrien picked you Hugo and tossed him in the air.
I smiled at my enthusiastic daughter and son.

—-

The events of last night replayed in my head as I sunk my head into the warm water.
Questions raced in my head.
What will happen to Adrien and Emma?
What will happen to Adriens mother and father?
What will happen to the place Emma and Adrien called home?
"Marinette?" I heard a knock at the door.
"Y-Yea?"
"Can i come in?" It was Adrien.
"No! I'm nude!" I exclaimed.
"But you said-." I heard him pout. I looked at how much bubbles there were. It was enough to lose a child in. Which also meant he can't see a thing.
"Fine" I sunk into my bath again. The door opened and Adrien stepped in. I watched as he sat next to the tub.
"My mother is still alive... she's just in a comatose state, she's being sent to a hospital. Where she's meant to be." Adrien looked down.
"Do you want to visit her?" I asked
"Y-Yea, but I also want to introduce the kids to her..." Adrien looked up at me.
"We can go first, while the kids are busy." I put my hand on top of his and looked him in the eyes. He smiled at me and gave my hand a kiss.
"now let me just-." Adrien said as he started disrobing.
"Hey!-." I yelled as I covered my eyes. 
"I'm just kidding, Princess" Adrien patted my head.
"Dont call me that" I pouted.
"Sure thing Purrrincess" Adrien said as he left the bathroom.

—-

After my shower, Adrien and I sent the kids off and went to the hospital.
During that whole car ride he was quite. I don't know what I should say to comfort him at a time like this.