7am

Adrien Pov

"I don't know plagg, that looked like tiki. You know ladybugs kwami." I explained.
"You're just seeing things, Adrien, besides it was dark in the room maybe it was just her phone" plagg said as he ate his cheese.
"I know what i saw plagg." I looked in the mirror. I opened the medicine cabinet and got a razor and shaving cream.
"I've been doing this for 4 years plagg. I know what ladybugs kwami looks like" I said as I shaved my face.
"So what if marinette is ladybug, you can't reveal her identity" plagg pointed out.
"I won't have to" I said, tapping some shaving cream off the razor.
"Then what are you going to do?"
"Find proof that's she's ladybug"
Then there was silence. I turned around and plagg wasn't there.
"Plagg?" I finished shaving.
"Plagg where are you?" I yelled out to him.
He couldn't have gone far.
"Plagg, claws out!" I exclaimed. I saw plagg get sucked into the ring.
"I'm just gonna pay marinette a little visit."
I wrote a note to my dad on the desk.

-at marinettes house-

She's still sleeping. I opened her window and peaked . I looked by her bed, it was a kwamii. It was tiki! She was waking up.
"Marinette! You're gonna be late if you don't wake up now" tiki poked mari. I had to help tiki wake mari. Knock knock. Without her knowing I watched, tiki went to hide.
Marinette was out cold. I then got an idea for a prank.
I laid down next to her under the covers. I held her as she slept. She then started to wake up.
"Chat noir?" She asked sleepily
"Yea?" I replied.
"What are you doing in my bed?" She asked.
"Again with this? We've been married for a year now." I said as I cuddled her more.
"Oh right." Marinette then laid back down. After a few moments she shot back up.
"Wait a damn minute! We're not married, we aren't even dating" marinette pushed me away and put a pillow on my face. I laughed at her reaction.
"That's not funny chat" marinette pouted as she got up from bed.
"It was hilarious" I said through some laughs.
"That's the time!!" Marinette said as she realized how late it was.
"I need to shower!"
"Can I join ya? I am your husband"
"You wish!" Marinette then gathered her towels and ran to her bathroom.
"Don't come in!" Mari yelled.
"Don't come out without a warning then" I yelled back to her. I locked her room door.
"Claws in"
"Adr-." "Shhh!" I shushed plagg as I pointed to marinettes slightly opened bathroom door.
"I'm gonna look for tiki" I whispered.
"What do you mean look for tiki, she's not even here" plagg whispered back.
"That's where you're wrong, I saw her earlier" I whispered to plagg.
"Chat noir! You're not supposed to know ladybug's identity, that could jeopardize you're whole mission!" Tiki came out from a small box on marinettes nightstand.
"I know but-."
"I'm coming out!"
"Plagg claws out!"
Marinette then appeared in the bathroom door way in just a towel. I felt myself blush.
" chat, I need to get dressed"
I turned around and closed my eyes.
"Do you plan on leaving anytime soon?" Marinette asked.
"Uh no i was actually going to escort you to the fashion show." I replied.
"Oh really?"
"Uh yea, I was headed there anyway."
"Oh what for?"
I looked at tiki who shook her head.
"I meant I was just going to head in that general direction"
"That makes more sense, you don't seem like the type to want to be in a fashion show or anything involving one."
"You'll be surprised" I said under my breath
"What?"
"I said You must be excited"
"I'm more nervous. The guy I like, he'll be modeling one of my designs."
I've known marinette liked Adrien for a while now but I was stuck between her and ladybug. Now since I know, I can't help myself anymore.
"Really? That's cool" I blushed.
"Okay Im done."
I turned around and saw her in a yellow floral crop top, light jeans and wedges.
"I just have to do my hair and then we can go"

—time skip—

Adrien pov

I wore Marinettes hero designs, I wore the Chat Noir themed outfit while Lila wore a ladybug themed outfit. Both were very modern and already all sold out all over the world. I spotted her, she was looking at me! I then saw her drawing and making notes in her notepad as she used her pencil to take measurements from the distance. Kagami sat next to marinette and put her head on mari's shoulder and smiled. Something tells me that kagami really likes marinette.

—-

"I would like to make an announcement to conclude this Show" My father was on the big screen, he still hardly makes an actual appearance anywhere. Everyone went quiet, suddenly Lila grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stage.
"First I would like to thank everyone for coming out and attending my show for the new Dupain-Cheng brand Hero's Clothing line." He started. Everyone cheered and clapped. He waited until it was quiet again and proceeded.
"Second I would like to announce my sons engagement to Miss Lila Rossi"
"What!" I exclaimed. I was enraged, Lila held on to my arm cuddling it.
"Father!" I yelled as I pulled away from Lila. He stared me down.
Although I am older now, I still listen to my father, he's the only one that I relied on. I owe everything to my father.
I'm a grown man! Scared of my own father...