14

—-

We stood on the other side of a large glass wall. Adrien stared at his mother. Emilie Agreste laid in a hospital bed connected to many different machines. Her seemingly lifeless body was getting the proper treatment she needed.
I looked to Adrien, he looked as if he was holding back. I tugged him over to me and pulled him into my arms.
"You don't have to hold it in kitty," I said as I let him cry into my shoulders "I'm here for you... I'm here."
Adrien sobbed into my shoulder as we slowly fell to the floor.

—-

Adrien fell to sleep on my lap, we've been at the hospital for around an hour. The doctors explained many things, according to them the cause of her current state is unknown.
By putting one and two together I know that ladybug and chat noir still have business to attend.

—-

Days later.

—-

****** disclaimer I'm not sure how the court system in France works so I will be using the US system*****

No ones pov

"Nadja Chamack here live at the court house where Former supervillain Gabriel Agreste or Hawk moth is being tried for his crimes against all of Paris."
the court room was loud and full of news reporters.
"Ladybug and Chat Noir are currently entering the court room, chat noir is quickly making his way to Mr.Agreste- he now has him by the collar!"
"Chat Noir control yourself!" Ladybug yelled.
"Ladybug has pulled Chat noir off of Gabriel agreste. She has turned to the jury"
"Attention! Today, chat noir and I will be key witnesses to Hawk Moths Misdoings along with all former Akumatized villains."
"All rise, this court is now in session"
ladybug and chat noir stood as the judge walked into the room. Then everyone soon sat down.
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, calling the case of former super villain Hawk Moth on charges of terrorism against the people of Paris, France and assault of Emilie Agreste " the judge introduced.
"Ready for the people"
"Ready for defense"
"Will the clerk please swear in the jury"

—After swearing in the jury—

"Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. The defendant has been charged with terrorism and assault of Emilie Agreste. The evidence will show our day to day fear for our lives and that Emilies Critical condition was no accident. The evidence I present will prove to you that the defendant is guilty as charged" the deputy stated his case.
"Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury: under the law my client is innocent until proven guilty. During this trial you'll hear a one sided story and not of the so called villain. I will-."
"No, You all know I'm guilty of hurting Paris and it's citizens but I will never assault my wife! Your honor, I have always loved my wife with all my heart. All I wanted was to bring my wife back by obtaining Ladybug and chat noirs Miraculous."
"Objection!"
"I want to hear what he has to say" the judge said
"I have hurt my son and everyone around me. Ladybug and chat noirs jewels would've been put together to grant my wish There would've been a ultimate price that could've destroyed Paris but that was a risk I was willing to take. I will still do anything it takes to bring my wife back."

—-

After all evidence was placed the trial came to a end.
"The jury finds the defendant guilty of terrorism"
"Gabriel Agreste! What did you do to your wife!" Chat noir exclaimed
"I did not do anything to hurt her!"
"Well then why is she glued to the damn hospital bed! Why was she hidden away!"
"ORDER!"
"Gabriel all we ask is for you to tell us what had happened to Mrs.Agreste" ladybug calmly asked.
"My wife... she wore the damaged peacock miraculous. In doing so the miraculous' wounds became her wounds."
"This court is adjourned"

—-
At the Agreste Mansion
—-

Ladybug held the Peacock miraculous in her hands.
"Chat noir, maybe if we fix it we can help your mother. We fix the miraculous and then put it on your mom." Ladybug suggested to her partner.
"How do we fix the damn thing?" Chat noir asked
"We need the grimoire, we should be able to find something in there"
"But We never found the grimoire anywhere so my father must have had it" chat noir exclaimed
"They took everything to evidence, the book was one of them shown in the courtroom," I remembered "maybe we can go and borrow it for a while, long enough to fix the peacock miraculous"
"We could ask Sabrina, she did become a Lieutenant" chat noir suggested.

—-
Police station
—-

"Hi, lieutenant. You think we can borrow something from the evidence room just for a sec" chat noir winked and smirked at the now blushing red headed officer. The flirty chat then received a smack to the back of his head from ladybug herself.
"So can we borrow something?" Ladybug said seemingly annoyed.
"I suppose so Ladybug and Chat noir, though I'll need what ever you get back as soon as possible" Sabrina started " I will also need you to fill out these two forms and then follow me to the back"
The two super heroes filled out forms while walking to the evidence room.
"Here's everything connected to Hawk Moth, I'm assuming that's what you need" Sabrina pulled out a giant tub of items, labeled Agreste/ Hawk Moth.
"Thank you, Sabrina. We will search these things for a while and call you when we are done" ladybug kindly smiled and begun digging in the giant box.

—-
Couple hours later
—-

"Haha! Look M'lady" chat noir said as he out on a odd face mask based off of the peacock miraculous.
"Chat noir, enough playing around" ladybug said as she threw down a small tablet out of frustration.
"Sorry, bugaboo" chat noir kissed her cheek and put the mask down.
"It's fine kitty but we went through this whole tub. It has everything from the very beginning but the damn book!" Ladybug turned to chat noir and sighed.
"Maybe they took it to- wait that tablet it's not my f- hawk moths" chat noir pointed out.
                    Property of Wang Fu
"You're right, it's Master Fu's!" Ladybug exclaimed as she picked out the tablet. The two then turned on the tablet and were faced with a passcode.
"Maybe this is why Hawk moth couldn't fix the peacock miraculous. The tablet is locked. Maybe the grimoire is on this tablet!" ladybug theorized.
"But the passcode what could it be?"
"That's easy, I can use my LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug then activated her power. A keychain then came outta no where. Ladybug then realized the small object had a significant meaning.
"I know this! What year did Master Fu relinquish his guardian rights to me?"
"I think it was-."
"September 18, 20XX" chat noir and ladybug said in unison. Ladybug typed in the year date.
"Why ask me if you knew" chat noir pouted in the corner.
"Got it!" Ladybug then begun scrolling through the tablets photos, memory and apps to see what she could find.
"I mean I can remember dates and what not..." chat noir mumble as he grew mushrooms in the corner of the room feeling somewhat unhelpful.
"Chat noir! Quit growing mushrooms and come here!" Ladybug called chat noir.
"What is it M'lady?"
"It's a deciphered Grimoire. It was right under Hawk moths nose... image if he got into this." Ladybug said.
"Speaking of which what ever became of Mayura?"
"If she wore the peacock miraculous then she is most likely hurt, we will have to heal her too and turn her in"
"Here! How to fix a broken miraculous!"

—-
A month later
—-

"Your mother seems to be doing well..." Marinette said as she watched her children talk with the now awake Emilie Agreste.
"Im glad, marinette" Adrien turned and looked at his partner.
"Marinette, I want another child. I want to raise that kid with a proper family" Adrien looked at Marinette with sincerity.
"But we-."
"That why.. that's why I want you to marry me" Adrien went on one knee and pulled out a ring.
"Adrien, sweetie. The children-... oh my" Emilie looked at the two love birds and walked back in the hospital room, watching from the window.
The two tried to remain unfazed.
"So what do you say, Marinette?"
Marinette's silence went on for a while.
"Oh I und-."
Marinette interrupted his sentence with a sudden kiss.
"I do you big goof... I do" marinette smiled at the dumbfounded man.
The two then kissed once again as Emilie and the twins danced in the other room.
Everything was joyous, and everything was
All Over.