11

—-

"What did you want to talk about" marinette asked.
"Us... I want us to be together. I want to be a family. A real one" Adrien looked down at his feet. They sat on the couch, only silent for a moment.
"What about Lila... you have to care about her a little bit.." Marinette looked at Adrien.
"I do but, she can't be happy with me since I don't love her the way I love you" Adrien looked at marinette. They met eyes and searched them for the right next move.
"I love you too Adrien" marinette moved closer to Adrien.
"marinette... what should I- my dad he was a true villain" Adrien put his face in his hands.
"We couldn't have known he'd be capable of this." Marinette pulled Adrien closer for comfort. Adrien buried his head in her shoulder and begun to let his feelings loose.
Marinette couldn't find the right words to give him comfort, she could never truly understand his pain. All she could do is be there for him, as a friend and as a the mother of his children. She held him in his arms as he wept.
"I'm so sorry Adrien..." she whispered in a soft, gentle voice.
"My father put all our friends and the whole city in danger. For what! Some dumb magical jewelry" Adrien was enraged, he threw his miraculous to the corner of the room.
"Adrien..." Plagg was going to say something but he couldn't.
"Adrien, Plagg wouldn't have know so don't take it out on him. Your father did those things for a wish. Who knows what that wish was but we can find out..." marinette tried to calm the blonde.
Adrien looked at Plagg with remorse, he remembered the many times Plagg comforted him in his times of needs. Plagg was one of his closes friends, even if he was a pain at times.
"I'm sorry..." Adrien walked over to Plagg and retrieved the Black Cat miraculous.
"He better have a good reason" Adrien sighed. One can still sense his confusion and frustration but he was calm once again.
"Adrien, I love you... please lean on me. Let me support you." Marinette ran up to him and  hugged in tightly.
"Marinette..."
"Yes?" She looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed the girl. When they finally broke the kiss, marinette was very bashful.
"What's wrong princess?" Adrien teased the girl.
"I'm not a teen anymore that's what," marinette crossed her arms " I'm a grown woman"
"Does that mean you wanna be a Queen then" Adrien grabbed marinette by her waist. She immediately became redder than a tomato.
"W-we need to put the kids to bed. Which means you need to get home"
"Can't. The police are looking for evidence so I can't be in the house. That's why I brought Emma's and my luggage." Adrien once again felt saddened.
"I don't have another toddler bed... we can make them a tent in Hugo's room. I should have a air mattress and lots of blankets and pillows" Marinette smiled at Adrien hoping to lift his spirits a bit.
"Then let's get started" Adrien have a weak smiled back to his lover.

—-

"Who wants a fort?" The two asked the sleepy children. They were both already laying in Hugo's gigantic toddler bed.
"I thought you said it was just a small bed." Adrien asked.
"I guess I forgot how big Hugo's bed is here" marinette said as she rubbed the back of her neck.
"Well at least we tried" Adrien shrugged. Marinette then walked over to the two children, kissing their foreheads and tucking them in.
Adrien watched as she did this, her motherly actions caused him to fall for her even more.
Adriens phone then begun to buzz. When he picked up he heard his wife on the phone.
"Adrien, where are you. We need to talk" Lila talked hopelessly into the phone.
"Let's meet tomorrow at a cafe, I'll have Nino watch Emma" Adrien replied while partially lying.
"Okay, if I were you I would turn on the news..." that was the last thing she said over the phone.
Adrien quickly put his phone down and went to marinettes room to turn on the Tv.
"What the hell!"