It's been about 5 years.
When I told my parents the news they asked for the father. Of course I told them the truth and they went crazy. Then scolded me for not wanting to tell Gabriel Agreste so they took it upon themselves to tell him.
He gave me my own branch of the Agreste fashion lines but that was secret. He didn't want anything to do with me, what he did want was the baby girl outta the two twins. So that was agreed on. I would live out my life how I please, my designs will keep going and be funded by Mr.Agreste in secret. Me and adriens relations will also be secret. I am to live my life without the other half of me. Without Adrien and without my daughter.
I had a baby boy and a baby girl. Emma and Hugo.
I never did unmask hawk moth but it's weird.
There hasn't been any akuma attacks in the past couple of years. It's been said that we now have entered a time of peace but Maybe Hawk Moth is planning something. I'm just glad my repertory life is over.

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

"Marinette! You shouldn't work so hard! You need some rest." Tiki said.
"I have a corporate meeting tomorrow, we have a toddler show tomorrow"
"But what about Hugo's birthday party?"
"That's on May 7th" I said, looking up from my paperwork.
"Tomorrow is May 7th! Hugo is turning 5" tiki said.
"Oh! I double Booked myself!" I exclaimed. I quickly called my assistant, Madi.
"Madi, please pick up a gift for my son and attend his birthday party tomorrow." I said to her.
"Again? Miss dupain-Cheng" madi questioned me.
"Yes, I'll be attending a fashion show making sure everything goes right. I really need you to do this. Ill take him to the zoo on my next day off." I said.
"No disrespect ma'am but he really wanted to you to attend"
I hung up. I know he wants me but I'm trying to make my company big so I can escape from the agreste brand. I don't want to live under Gabriel, or Lila.
I got another phone call.
"Marinette, you're not coming to Hugo's birthday?" My mom asked.
"I can't. I have business, I got him a present though."
My mom sighed and hung up on me without saying anything.
I want to give Hugo a richer life. He lives at the bakery with my parents. I get paid good money, I live in a nice big house. Hugo has a room here but he doesn't like it here. Maybe he doesn't like me.
I looked at the picture of the dark haired boy with green eyes.
I picked up my phone.
"Madi, I need you to pick up my paper work and go to the fashion show."

—-

Adrien pov

"Daddy! Mommy!" I heard my daughter call for me.
"Over here, Emma!" I yelled to her.
"It's my birthday" she jumped up and down.
"Hmm I don't think so, you had a birthday last year"
"That's what happens daddy! Now this year I'm this many!" She held up 5 fingers.
"You're so big!" I picked her up and threw her in the air.
"Stop that now! You know you shouldn't yell in the house!" Lila scolded Emma.
"Sorry mommy" I carried Emma. I glared at Lila she did the same. We've been married since Emma was born.
My father let me care for my daughter, Lila did not like that idea. We told the public that Lila Carried the child for a short time. Now pub lists ya are starting to get closer to the truth.
"We're just having fun so don't be such a stick in the mud" I muttered.
"What dear?"
"Nothing and don't call me that"
I know Lila has been cheating on me, but I really don't care. I've been working on getting closer to Marinettes company. That's finally happening too. My father put Emma on the fashion show marinettes company is having for toddlers. Marinette is supposed to be there and as Emma's father I am going to be there too.

—-

"Daddy don't I look pretty?" Emma was dressed in a sundress with a floppy hat.
"Very pretty" I picked her up and threw her up.
"Sir we can't let you do that"
"Hey madi"
"Oh Mr.Agreste" marinettes assistant was here.
"Is marinette here?"
"No sir she's at her sons birthday party" madi looked at a clipboard.
"Okay everyone let's start! Emma sweetheart you're up first" madi smiled.
There were only a handful of people who knew about the agreement. that includes me, marinette, Lila, my father and marinettes parents. Alya, nino, Luka, Cholé, our assistants. And lastly kagami and her fiancé. That's a lot of people by it's only down to them.
Madi gets to see my son and marinette. So does Nathalie.

—-

During the fashion show Emma came out in 6 different out fits. Her long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes really matched what she wore.
"Daddy daddy! Did you see me!"
"Yup! That was awesome, how bout we go out for a birthday treat" I suggested.
"But grandpa-." She stopped herself "I almost told you a super secret thing between me and grandpa"
"Ah I get it. You don't wanna go to the park and have ice cream" I smiled at her.
"Daddy i wanna go!" Emma pleaded, she has always had a thing for sweets.
"Okay to the park we go!"

—-

"Look daddy, I birthday party" Emma pointed out. She had a strawberry and banana ice cream. I have a blueberry and cream ice cream.
"It's like a carnaval" i said in amazement
We got a bit closer, acting like we were just sitting at the fountain. I looked around at all the people, I knew everyone there. Nino and Alyas family, Cholé and Lukas family, Maxs family, Kim's family, Juleka and Rose. Ivan and Mylene, kagami And... marinette.
Marinette and Hugo were together sliding down a slide.
Marinette looked so beautiful.
"Daddy look it's aunty Cholé." Emma then put down her ice cream and ran towards the party.
"Emma wait!" I ran after her