—-

Marinette pov

"Miss. Dupain-Cheng, good evening" Gabriel Agreste was here. He's always made an appearance at Hugo's birthdays.
"Gwandpa!" Hugo ran up to Gabriel.
"Pawpaw!" Emma also ran up to Gabriel.
"Woah, your dad is here in person" I heard nino say to Adrien.
"It's surprising..." Adrien said.
Gabriel seemed to be struggling to keep a straight face.
"Gwandpa what's wong?" Hugo asked
"Yea pawpaw, does you tummy hurt" Emma added.
Gabriel then picked up Hugo and Emma and gave them a smile.
"No children this is just the first time I've seen you two together." Gabriel laughed and hugged the two.
Everyone seemed to be in shock except me.
"What's wrong you guys?"
"We just never seen him show any other emotion" Nino said in awe.
"Adrien what about you? Doesn't he play with Emma"
"Well no, I don't know what they do. Only Emma is allowed in the fathers office unannounced" Adrien explained
"You kids are so adorable, like little butterflies" Gabriel at this point was being weird again.
" your father right now is being very...odd" Kagami said to adrien
"He really is, isn't he" cholé added.

—-

"Adrien, Miss. Dupain-Cheng. I was recently made aware that the children know who they are." Gabriel said.
"Yes sir, we felt like we couldn't keep it a secret forever" I replied
"That is true, yes but it was not the right place or the right time. Adrien grab Emma and go home. Miss. Dupain-Cheng Hugo Can visit twice a week and on holidays. That is all"
"C-Can Emma visit me" I murmured as I tried to keep in my tears.
"speak louder, Miss. Dupain-Cheng"
"Can Emma visit me too!" I yelled which got everyone's attention.
"No" Gabriel turned away from me. I felt all eyes on me.
"T-Then the deals off. The whole deal, I don't want to be part of your company anymore. I'm breaking off and going solo even if I have to start from the ground up. I'm not keeping any secrets from the world. I'm not letting you keep my kids either. This was a verbal deal and I want out of it." I yelled.
"Do you know what you're doing, Miss.-."
"Yes I know that I'm doing. I'm prepared for the worse. I've been thinking about this for some time and I even have a lawyer" I said.
"Okay Miss.Dupain-Cheng. I'll have Emma ready in the morning"
"Father wait! You can't just give away Emma"
"Adrien what are you doing" I was confused.
"She's my daughter too! You two can't just make a decision without me!" Adrien was enraged.
"I birthed those two without you there! I carried those two for 9 months by my self! You have no right to make a decision Adrien!" I exclaimed.
"Marinette you know you're wrong about that statement. What happen to our meeting with dad! Rather than causing a scene at our kids birthday party!" Adrien caught me.
"And Father, I don't wanna be under your 'care' anymore I'm taking Emma and moving out. I'm going to file for divorce. Marinette and I will figure out something amongst ourselves" Adrien looked at me. He was still angry.
"Well then, I guess I'll be taking my leave then" The one and only Gabriel agreste then left with a sad look in his eyes.

—-

I let the party go on as normal, although it was difficult to get outta the paparazzis clutches.
Hugo opened his presents. We had cake and the kids played in the bounce house.
by the time I cleaned up, my parents took Hugo and Emma to put them to sleep.
"Your parents totally just kidnapped our kids" Adrien laughed.
"Hugo basically lives with them"
"What? I thought you had a huge house."
"Where'd you hear that"
"Hugo, he said he has a big room with all his toys and a Big house for just the two of you"
"I wanted to give him everything he ever wanted but it was too lonely for him without me there so he started spending all his time at the bakery..." I took a long sip of my drink.
"Lila doesn't like Emma, so she takes out all her anger on her. It makes Emma not so happy so I guess the only place left to go was my fathers office" Adrien looked at the ground.
"Where'd all the good times go..." I chuckled.
I laid in the grass to stare up into the sky.
"Marinette aren't those designer clothes? You're gonna mess them up."
"Says the one who let our daughter run around in a 9144.53 Euro dress. That's what 10,000 in U.S money?"
"How'd you know?"
"I know Gucci when I see it" I laughed.
He then laid by my side.
"Too bad we can't see any stars" I sighed.
"That's too bad." I turned to see Adrien staring at me.
"You weirdo, you can't see stars while staring at me" I pushed his head to the side he then grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"Ah! A-Adrien what are you doing?" I Quickly stood up and realized how flustered I was. Adrien then also sat up and pulled my arm and I stumbled on top of him.
"You know I'm still in love with you" he said as he held my chin in his hand. He gently pulled my face towards his. I closed my eyes and...