12

—-

"Nadja Chamack live here at the Agreste Mansion, thanks to Ladybug and Chat Noir we have now apprehended the supervillain known as Hawk Moth. The authorities should be coming out with him soon. As we wait for him heres Alya Cesaire with some underground news"
"The place is swarming with cops..." marinette tried to lighten the mood but failed.
"Thanks Nadja, I'm inside the Agreste Mansion, there's no sign of anyone but the detectives. They found something, it looks like a underground basement?" Alyas cameraman followed her as she went to follow the detectives. Alya has gloves on as she walked around and touched things.
"We don't have a basement" Adrien was in denial.
"Hiding behind this painting of the late Emilie Agreste there's a book case storing many things related to the miraculous. That including some sort of book. The painting also serves to call the elevator." Alya said as she pressed the button.
"Marinette, we don't have a basement" Adrien gripped her hand tightly in fear. He did not know what was going to be down there.
"it seems to be a lair, full of butterflies and a giant window with a opening. this must be where hawk moth did his evil doings. Hidden away from his family." Alya said. She went back the the elevator, the cameraman panned over to the controls. There were two levels.
"Oh my god." Alya almost dropped her mic. The detectives opened a glass coffin, there laid the well preserved body of Emilie Agreste.
Adrien then ran to the bathroom and begun gaging and throwing up.
"Hey what are you doing here!" One of the detectives must have noticed Alya.
"Alya? In shocking news, Emilie Agreste Resides under the Agreste Mansion. I'm currently right here in front of the Mansion where Authorities seem to be coming out with Gabriel Agreste." Nadja then went up for questioning just like all the other reporters.
"Mr.Agreste is it true you're Hawk Moth? Why did you do what you did? Why is your wife in the basement? Does your son Adrien Agreste know of this? Is he part of it too?" Nadja bombarded him with questions.
"Step back!" A cop told all the reporters.

—-

After a while, they started coming up with theories about Hawk moth. Lots of them involved Adrien helping him which was completely off.
Marinette comforted Adrien as he cried into her shoulder.
Ring ring
Marinette picked up her phone, alya. She put down her phone ignoring the ringing.
She looked at Adrien who grabbed the phone and answered.
"Hello?"
"Adrien? Where's marinette?"
"Right here" marinette grabbed the phone from him. She didn't want anyone know he's here.
"Hey girl, why is Adrien with you?"
"That's private for now, what do you need?" Marinette asked sweetly.
"I need you to bail be out for trespassing again"
"I'll be there soon" marinette sighed.
Adrien and marinette laid on the bathroom floor. Adrien laid on marinettes stomach, they were quite, the kwamis were in the other room talking.
"Hey marinette, can i go with you?" Adrien asked like a little kid.
"Of course" marinette patted his head signaling him to get up.
As they got up marinette stopped him so he can brush his teeth.
"When your done come downstairs, Imma go ask madi to watch the kids" marinette was about to walk out until Adrien grabbed her hand.
"Stay with me?" He asked. Marinette shook her head yes and sat on the counter. she grabbed her phone and texted Madi.
When Adrien was done the two walked out into marinettes room.
"Tiki, Plagg lets go" marinette called to the kwamis. They both went into marinettes purse.

—-

Marinettes POV

"Marinette! Thank god! Nino was at this big party he was Dj for and then I'm got stuck here" alya said.
"Alya you know you shouldn't be doing this. This might be your last strike"
"Excuse me sir, you're Adrien Agreste. Am I correct?" We turned to see a cop talking to Adrien.
"Yes ma'am" Adrien looked to me and to the cop.
"We will need to take you in for questioning" the lady gestured to the back room.
"Yes ma'am, can I have a moment with my gi- the mother of my child?" Adrien looked to me again.
"Yes of course"
Adrien went over to me.
"Can you make sure Emma and Hugo are okay? can you wait for me until I'm done?" Adrien held my hand.
"Of course, I'll call madi soon" I smiled and gave him a hug.
After that they took Adrien to be questioned.

All over  [completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara