—-

Adrien Pov

I haven't been able to reach marinette in weeks. She hasn't even came to work.
I sat on my couch and turned on the tv. Just then my room door opened.
"Hey Adrien, I thought since we are engaged, I should move into the room with you. Your dad already arranged for my stuff to be moved in here. You're room is super Uh- guyish but I'll make do." Lila came into my room.
"Huh, so now he's making those decisions. Alright then I'll take the couch and you can take the bed" I said.
"Why can't we just take the bed together" she was too close to my face.
"This is Nadja Chamack Here to interrupt this broadcast with some breaking news. A akuma has been spotted in this American restaurant. It has seemed to go into Marinette Dupain-Chang. For your safety, stay in your home and remain calm." I looked to the tv.
"She seems to be having a hard time transforming. Miss. Dupain-Cheng will not go down so easily."
"I have to go" I pushed past Lila.
"What could you do Adrien, you're no hero" she said as I closed the door.

—-

When I made it to Marinette, she was passed out. The akuma had gone away.
"Chat noir! Thank god you're here" Alya said.
"Is she okay?" I asked alya.
"Yea, she's breathing fine. I should take her to the hospital just to make sure" she looked at nino.
"I'll take her, you guys meet us there" I picked up my princess.
Her cheeks had tear stains, they were fresh. Her nose and eyes looked red from crying.

—-

I brought her to the Hospital, leaving her in the care of the nurses and doctors. I have to go find that akuma.
I took marinettes miraculous earrings.
I went into marinettes room.
"Plagg claws in"
"You let Adrien find out *bubbled* is ladybug! I should've gotten after you the day of the fashion show!"
"it was a accident, sugar cube. It's not like marinette knows."
"But that could jeopardize everything"
"We need to fine that akuma. So eat up Plagg" I gave him some cheese and the put on the ladybug miraculous.
"You might hurt yourself using two powerful miraculous!" Tiki warned.
"I don't care" I muttered.
"Tiki, spots on"
I transformed into misterbug.
"I won't combine until I actually need to, so stay close Plagg!"

—-

"It couldn't have gotten too far"
"There!" Plagg pointed out. The akuma was on top of the Dupian-Cheng bakery.
"Time to deevilize! Gotcha"
"That was surprisingly easy." Plagg said.
"Yea, lets go see marinette"  I said as I looked back at the bakery.

—-

Marinette Pov

I opened my eyes to see bright lights, everything was so clean and white.
"Marinette you're awake!" Alya went up to me and hugged me.
"We were so worried, man" Nino sighed.
"I'm sorry I worried you guys" I smiled at my friends.
"Marinette look!" Cholé showed me a ring on her finger, she smiled and looked to Luka.
"I'm so happy for you guys" I hugged Cholé and alya.
"Marinette, I was so worried about you!" Kagami rushed into the hug.
"We heard you're awake Miss. Dupain-Cheng" the doctor came into the room. She was Japanese, you can tell by her accent and looks. We broke our hug and my friends sat down in the chairs.
"Would you like to hear your condition" the doctor grabbed a clipboard from her nurse.
"Yes please"
"You last out due to high levels of stress and dehydration. however your children are doing just fine." The doctor said.
"Children?" I asked
"Y-your pregnant" Someone interrupted the doctor.
"Yes sir, she is having twins" the doctor pulled out a picture.
"Adrien, why are you here"
"I came to see if you were alright." He replied.
"Would you like him removed?" The doctor asked.
I looked at him. "No ma'am, but please continue"
"We would like to recommend some doctors for weekly check-ups"
"Oh no thank you. I appreciate the help though" I said. The doctor shook her head in understanding.
"Is there anything else you might have questions about?" She asked.
"How long do i have to stay here?"
"Just over night and you'll be free to go by lunch tomorrow" she smiled
"Thank you" I replied.
"I'll take my leave then" the doctor bowed and walked away.
"Marinette-." "Hey alya, what's the name of the place you go get your check ups?"
"It's just the clinic near the strip mall."
"Marinette-." "Do they take walk ins?"
"marinette!"
"What Adrien!" I exclaimed. Everyone went quiet.
"What are you going to do?"
"If you think I'm going to get rid of them you're dead wrong." I glared at him.
"I didn't think that." He looked away.
"Then just what do you want me to do?" I asked in spite.
He looked around the room.
"I want to be with you" he looked me dead in the eye.
"No, I already told you. Even if I do hate Lila, I can't do this. It's wrong." I felt the tears start building up again.
"What about the kids?"
Everyone looked at me. I felt like crying again. I dodged the question.
"I'm tired. Can everyone please, just leave" I said as I laid down covering my head.
"Marinette, I'm here for you" alya patted my back.
I then heard the door opened.
"We will be back for you in the morning" kagami said.
By the time I got out from under the covers everyone was gone.