𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

Julia smiled at Nurse Joy, nodding her head as a thanks for the hot chocolate

Julia smiled at Nurse Joy, nodding her head as a thanks for the hot chocolate. her brother was supposed to meet her here an 1 hour ago.

currently she was at the Pokémon Center, waiting not only for Ash but for the rest of her Pokémon to be healed. the only other person in the area being a green haired boy who seemed to be in his teens.

she huffed and started blowing on her hot chocolate to cool it down, the door could be heard opening and closing which made her look up at who was entering in hopes that it was her brother.

but at the sight of a cute blue eyed boy, she blew the hot chocolate a bit too much and caused some to spill over the table.

her Charmeleon gave her a weird look, Julia giving them a sheepish smile in return.

the boy turned over some Pokémon for Nurse Joy to heal, then scanned for a place to sit. Julia looked away quickly to avoid being caught staring, but somehow she managed to catch his eye.

Julia could feel his gaze from a mile away and awkwardly drank her hot chocolate, soon after he looked away and sat at the farthest corner of the room.

suddenly, 3 teens and a child had burst into the Pokémon Center and wheezed for air.

Ash looked around the room before his eyes landed on his sister, "Julia!"

he ran toward his sister, arms wide open before noticing her unwelcoming glare. "youre late, Ketchup."

Ash whines at the nickname, "I'm sorry we lost track of time, thankfully Clemont reminded me!" 

Julia just realizing these were her little brothers friend, she lightly bowed her head as that's what she does when meeting someone new.

"Julia, these are my friends Clemont, Serena, and Clemonts younger sister Bonnie! Guys, this is my older sister Julia!" ash introduced them.

"my sister here is the Kanto champion!" this made the blue eyed boy in the corner almost choke on his coffee, everyone turned to look at him.

he was soon forgotten though as ash and his friends had seen their friend Sawyer sitting close by.

"Sawyer!" Serena yelled, gaining his attention.

the green boy in turn packed his stuff and made his way up to the group. "hey guys!"

"Sawyer, meet my sister Julia!" Ash moves out the way so Sawyer could shake her hand.

"Julia Ketchum? Kanto Champion?" Sawyer was in complete awe, he looked up to Ash so meeting the sister who taught him everything he knew was probably one of his biggest achievements yet.

"well now that I've got new Pokémon, I challenge you Ash to a Pokémon battle!" Julia was shocked at Sawyers words, but this was her chance to see how far her baby brother has gotten.

"you're on!" Ash said, about to run out before Julia said,"Clemont, you're a gym leader correct?"

a chorus of 'uh' could be heard," indeed I am, why?"

"I'd like to challenge you to a battle as well, I want to see if gym leaders here are different then Kanto if you don't mind."

Sawyer was probably the most excited, battling ash and then seeing his sister battle? oh he was ecstatic.

"I don't mind at all, challenge accepted!"
Clemont responded as Nurse Joy called for Julia to get the rest of her Pokémon.

"right, there's a battlefield just outside!" Serena says, pointing toward the door.

Julia was the last one out the door, giving the cute boy in the corner a glance to discover he was already looking at her.

Julia was probably never gonna see him again, so she gave him a flirty wink. watching his face turn a light pink before she headed out.

𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍?