𝑻 𝑾 𝑶

Julia sat as the match was about to begin, Ash's Greninja and Sawyer's Royville

this was the perfect chance to see how much her baby brother had grown. she sat next to Bonnie and her Charmeleon at the side of the battlefield. the rest of her Pokémon attached to her belt.

Julia watched with anticipation, intrigued at how Sawyer managed to really take hold of Ash's fighting style. Greninja was currently stuck in a Leaf Storm Sawyer's Pokemon has created.

before something amazing had happened, the same thing that happened with her and her Blaziken. Ash mega evolved a Pokémon with no Mega Stone.

something only Julia was able to do, her little brother was now able to do it as well. she jumped up, cheering for her brother and glad that she was able to teach him how to have great bonds with his Pokémon.

when ash was younger, he looked up to Julia and her strong bond with Pokémon. she was the reason he even wanted to be a Pokémon master.

Julia watched as the two mega evolutions battled, she nearly jumped out of her seat when the dust cleared and ash was named victorious.

"good battle you two!" Serena shouted, Bonnie and Julia nodding in agreement.

"thank you, I can't wait to see you guys battle!" Sawyer said, gesturing to you and Clemont.

Julia and Clemont made their way to the battle field, not noticing the blue eyed boy who had approached during Ash and Sawyer's battle and who was shocked at how Ash's Greninja evolved.

"alright, Empoleon lets go!" Julia shouted, the giant penguin coming into view.

she heard Ash and his friends gasp at how gigantic he was, Serena pointing her Pokédex toward the Pokémon.

" Empoleon, the water and steel Pokémon and the final evolved form of Piplup."

"whaa you never told me Prinlup evolved!" Ash whined, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Luxray, I choose you!" A red glow appeared and there was the Electric Pokemon.

Julia smirked," ah I see your putting me at a disadvantage here." Clemont nodded confidently.

"I also know that Empoleon happens to be one of your least experienced Pokémon, so it looks like me and Luxray have quite the advantage." Clemonts glasses glared white as he pushed them up, clearly confident in himself.

"how about we let the Pokémon do the talking now shall we." Julia suggested, her Empoleon standing defensively.

(Please take note that I actually don't know the moveset for most of the Pokémon in the anime so I looked it up and you can correct me if anything's wrong!"