𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

"everyone's just fine now!" Nurse Joy called, making everyone rush to their Pokémon

Julia ended up being the last to grab her Pokémon and bowed her head as she thanked Nurse Joy.

as Julia was clipping the pokeballs on you her belt she heard Nurse Joy greeting someone who had walked into the Pokémon center.

Julia began turning around to walk away and bumped straight into someone's chest , stumbling back before hands went on her waist to steady her.

once she was steady, the person let their hands fall back to their sides. Julia rubbed her head groaning before looking up.

oh god, not him this is so embarrassing.

"sorry about that, I didn't see you there." Julia apologized, bowing her head slightly. when she looked back up at him, the corner of his lip went up as if he wanted to smile.

"it's okay, hey you were the girl with the Blaziken back there right? that battle was insane." he said, before handing his pokeball to Nurse joy and saying to take care of it for him.

"oh, you seen that? uh thank you!" Julia smiled, meeting his gorgeous blue eyes.

"we have to battle sometime, my names Alain."

"right, my names Julia." before Alain can respond, Ash called her name to see why she was taking so long. "that's me, nice meeting you Alain."

with that, she gave him a sly wink and walked away. she could feel his eyes still on her retreating figure.

may we meet again, Julia.

💮

"your sylveon is beautiful Serena, I have one back at home." Julia brushes Serena's Sylveon, remembering her Sylveon back at home.

"yeah! Julia and Sylveon were inseparable, but Julia refused to bring her on her journey." Ash responded, making Julia smack his head playfully.

"I love Sylveon, but i didn't think I was a good enough trainer for her."

"what? but you're an amazing trainer I mean look at all your Pokémon!" Serena retorted.

"it's complicated, I guess?" Julia scratched the back of her neck sheepishly.

"you guys have to tell me how you guys did that evolution trick!" Sawyer shouted, his notebook ready to take notes.