𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑳 𝑽 𝑬

THE GROUP LANDED

on the island ground, a gigantic warehouse holding their friends right before them.

"here's the plan, we send Charizard and Noivern to scope out the place from above." Alain explains, pointing to the said pokemon.

"and the smaller Pokémon like Chespin and Bunnelby can check out the inside and give us a signal if it's clear!" Clemont finishes, seeing no flaw in the plan.

"it's a great plan, but there's no place to see their signal, if we go close to the doors I'm sure they'll see us." Alain concludes, trying to think of another plan before Charizard calls out to him.

his wing pointed to an open skylight, giving them access to peek inside. "that's perfect, Bunnelby when it's looks all clear inside give us a salute all right?"

"Bunnelby!" the bunny Pokémon nods, both Chespin and Bunnelby sneaking their way inside.

Charizard and Noivern land on the ground with both trainers and hurriedly climb on back.

"I'll stay here with Bonnie." Clemont nods, Bonnie pouting because she wanted to help.

"right, Blaziken come on out!"

the fire Pokémon appears standing beside Clemont and Bonnie, he takes in the area.

"i know you want to help but we need you here for lookout." Clemont explains, the Pokémon getting visibly sadder but nodding.

"alright let's go then!" Ash shouts, both flying Pokémon taking flight toward the roof.

———

"our plan was perfect! we got Pikachu, Mawile and those twerpettes Pokémon!" Jessie exclaims, proud of what they have accomplished.

"and I thought taking the Kanto Champions pokemon would be way harder then that!" James laughs as he holds Julia's belt and Serena's purse full of Pokémon.

they join his laughter, making Julia scowl, "why don't you battle me and we'll see how hard it is!" Julia struggles against the net, Serena looking toward her worriedly.

this makes them laugh harder, clutching their stomachs as they fall onto the floor.

they start chanting "boss is gonna love us!" in unison, making the 2 girls roll their eyes.

soon after they get into a back area out of eyesight, working on their meowth machine most likely.

"Pika Pikachu." "Mawile."  Julia looks at the captured Pokémon, they look at her so sadly that Julia starts blaming herself for their capture.

"we'll get you out of there I swear.."

Julia closes her eyes desperately trying to figure out some sort of plan.

"Chespin Pin!"

"Chespin?!" both Serena and Julia whisper shout, eyes widening at Clemont grass type Pokémon. the two can spot Bunnelby on the far corner of the room as well.

the two were both separately hanging from nets tied to a metal bar on the roof.

a skylight above them where Ash and Alain peeked through to see what situation they were in.

"if Chespin and Bunnelby are here then that means-"

"that they are here." Julia struggles in the net, most likely getting rope burns from the thick net.

as if on cue, Bunnelby salutes to Ash and Alain who immediately open and fly to the ground on their Pokémon.

after landing, Charizard goes to Julia and tears the thick net. making her fall so rapidly that she braces for an impact that never came thanks to Alain.

Julia smiled at Alain, who returns it almost instantly.

Charizard does the same for Serena, who squeals loudly and most likely caught the attention of Team Rocket.

"hey what's going on out here!?" Jessie yells, eyes widening at the twerps.

"hey give us back our Pokémon!" Ash exclaims after catching Serena.

they look toward the part of the warehouse they came from, rumbling shakes the entire building before the meowth machine is seen again.

the machine grabs Pikachu and Mawile again, Team Rocket begins to laugh after seeing their shocked faces.

the groups Pokémon and team rockets Pokémon go back and forth with attacks, Julia felt useless to say the least.

Clemont and Bonnie can be seen running up to them, but Julia's focus goes onto a familiar Pokémon who makes her eyes light up.

Julia turns back to the Meowth Machine and watches Blaziken skillfully jump over her knowing what was about to happen.

with one touch of her Keystone and a bright glow, Mega Blaziken appeared and made Team Rocket shiver in fear.

"let's have that battle now! Blaziken, Fire Punch on Gourgeist!" both Blaziken and Charizard attack Gourgiest and Inkay, successfully knocking them out with ease.

Alains Charizard used Metal Claw to slash open the cage holding Mawile and Pikachu. they fall from the air as Julia runs to catch them safely in her arms.

"now it's payback time Team Radish." Julia eyes them coldly, letting the Pokémon jump out of her arms into a defensive position.

"its Rocket!"

everyone's Pokémons attack the Machine, making it explode and sending team rocket blasting away.

*cue ding*

Julia sees her belt falling from the machine and jumps to grab it in her hand.

she smiled at the feel of the fabric, a little angry that they always went after her belt.

but none the less she was happy. why?

she was able to reunite with her Pokémon's and Friends.