Chapter 1

I woke up from sleep with a terrible headache, while hunger and fear occupied the rest of my body. Bayonle who was Iying by my side suddenly coughed, startling me.

I rubbed my eyes, got up from the bed and smiled at little Mide who was sleeping peacefully on her cot.

Today is my 19th birthday, but instead of being the happiest day of my life, it brought great suspense, fear and sorrow with it. It was equally the last day Bayonle my boyfriend and little  Mide's father gave me to pack out of his room.

  Our relationship suddenly turned sour when I got pregnant for him. He never wanted me to keep the baby, but I refused to terminate the pregnancy leaving him with no choice than to accept responsibility, when my parents threw me out of their house.

  I was in SS3 when it happened, while he was just a struggling brick layer and a motor mechanic apprentice. We are both from poor backgrounds which truly worsen everything.

I was then left at his mercy, and out of frustration, he never allowed a moment to pass without reminding me of the hardship I was causing him and how unlucky I was. Those were the moment i felt like killing myself.

I admit I made a terrible mistake by engaging in unprotected sex and getting pregnant for him, but harming my innocent baby was what i really couldn't do.

I managed and struggled until i gave birth to my little girl and named her Ayomide( my joy has come). Bayonle on his part grudgingly supported me by providing the little he had which he never did without complaining, but the love and joy my little girl my life sustained and gave me hope.

         ************
Please guys read vote and comment. Thank you.❤❤❤❤