chapter 11

Yinka opened the door and behold it was Bisi. I made to come out from my hiding but decided to stay where i was, to find out her mission.

She was panting." Hitler, there is a problem o. A girl who refused to play along with Cassy has escaped. Cassy is on her way to this place to tell you to mobilize your boys and search for her..... This is her passport". I peeped and saw her bring out a passport. I saw Yinka stared at the passport shaking his head.

"Please don't hurt the poor girl when you eventually finds her, rather save her life. The poor girl is innocent and helpless. The baby under your care to be sold to the ritualist is hers . i gave her my number to reach me......"On hearing this i came out from my hiding.

"My daughter..my daughter ooo" that was all i kept saying.

Bisi was shocked to find  me there. Yinka told her all that happened and added that i used to be his good friend of his back in school.

Yinka said he would help me on a condition that i will tell nobody about Cassy and the kind of business she does. I agreed and he made me swear. I wondered why he was protecting the evil woman. Perhaps they are all in the same business together and the same doom awaited them all.

He arranged a hotel for me in a distant hotel for the main time. He brought my daughter to me that same day. I was so grateful to him and Bisi. Perhaps he decided to help me because of how good i was to him way back in school days. And Bisi, another God sent i won't know how to repay her but i know God will see her through someday.

Yinka gave me a huge sum of money to travel to another state and start life afresh. I owed him a lot.  I never know what transpired after Yinka and Bisi saved me. I didn't know the where about of Bayonle and my parents and Mama Ada but i know i will get to see them some day. What gave me gretest joy was my daughter Mide.