Chapter 1: Weeks Of Deaths

One fine day Rahul woke up late in the morning, while having the breakfast he saw the news of a person found dead on his bike in the newspaper. He had been seeing such news for past two weeks. He went to tell his friends, Anish , Hritik and Ankit about it. When he met them they told him the same thing. Since their Vacations were going on they had nothing to do and they were getting bored.This was going to be a good research for them as they were extremely interested in solving mystries. So they gathered all the newspaper to get the exact date when these deaths started and on which dates people died. They noticed a common thing in every death that every dead body was found lying on a bike and had mud on their face and clothes . They were confused that why each person had mud on his face and clothes and why they were lying on the bike. "These couple weeks were terrible for us" said the police officer when Rahul and his friends went to the police station to enquire about these cases. He told them that according to the doctor all of them died because of suffocation, but there were no marks of anything on those bodies. He also told them that there was a rumour in the city that all these people died because of a Cursed CD and whosoever sees that CD die in 22 Days. Anish said "This must be a coincidence and nothing more" , The officer replied "Yes ofcourse there must be a serial killer". Soon after thier discussion with the officer Hritik said "It is going to be dark soon , we must return home". All of them agreed and decided to meet in the evening next day.