Chapter 3: The Mystery Begins

Rahul screamed after seeing that CD , when his parents came and asked "Everything fine Rahul?" He told them about his nightmare and pointed towards the CD , but there was neither the CD nor the letter at that point of time under his pillow , his father said "Relax! Nightmares are not real". He didn't say anything that time but he was still confused about his nightmare. So in the evening when he went to his room for changing his clothes he saw the CD but not the letter , this time he didn't react much and took the CD along with him. When he told his friends about it , Hritik started laughing and said " I feel that this is the result of yesterday's discussion" Anish too disbelieved him but Ankit said "May be this is the cursed CD , and it may give us some clue so that it becomes easy for us and for the police to catch the real murderer so we must trust Rahul and watch it" They all agreed after a short argument and went to Ankit's house and started watching the CD , it showed them a balcony of a flat at 4th floor , a 'W' shaped tree , a women standing in rain and crying , a bike with a boy sitting on it and his face was blur and at last a grave with some mud. "What was this? , This made no sense!" said Anish, Hritik interrupted him and said "It makes , the bike and the grave with mud makes a lot of sense." Ankit continued " Yes he's right , people who were found dead had mud on their face and were found lying on a bike" . Before anyone could speak anything else the bell rang , Anish opened the door and found a packet kept at the door but there was no body. He opened the packet and found a letter. "You all have seen the CD and you are going to die in 22 days" was written in it. Everyone started panicking , Anish said " Now...wh...wha...What will we do?" Ankit tried to calm everyone and answered Anish "We now don't have any choice except ... solving the mystery of this CD." Hritik said "We have to find and go to the place where this video was made as soon as possible to resolve this mystery" Ankit continued "Yes we have to search for the places where 'W' shaped trees are found" , Rahul said " The Mystery has began , we have 22 days to protect ourselves and the city , starting now".