Chapter 2: A True Nightmare

The next day , Rahul's Mom and Dad went outside for a party , since Rahul had to do his project work he stayed at home. While he was doing his work he heard somebody knocking at the door , so he went there to open the door and saw that there was nobody outside , he looked around and said "Someone there?", He closed the door and started walking back to his room when he again heard the sound of knocking , he again opened the door and found that there was a delivery boy to deliver a parcel. He received the parcel and thought that it would be for his parents , keeping it aside he again started doing his project work. Soon he heard some noise coming from the parcel. He said to himself "Do parcels speak?" and opened the parcel he found a CD in it along with a letter. He read the letter , "Do watch it" was written in it. He became exited and pushed the CD into the CD player for watching it. It showed him some wierd pictures and videos which were quite confusing. He closed the CD and went to see that who had sent it, he saw that the letter which came along with CD had something else written in it. "Do watch it" had now changed to "You have seen it and you are going to die in 22 days".Rahul screamed and woke up , "Thank God, it was just a nightmare" he said , he saw the clock it was 5:45 am and everyone was at home. He was relaxed and somewhat happy until he saw the same CD and letter under his pillow!!