Chapter 5: The Buried Secrets

The next day , after having their breakfast , they all decided to start their research , but they were confused from where to start their research when Rahul said "We must first go and ask the hotel people about it , I am sure they must be knowing something". They all went to the hotel manager in the his cabin and Hritik said "Sir , we have something to ask you" He replied "Yes go ahead.." Rahul told him everything and asked "Do you know anything about this CD ?" "Ye... Yes" he said brokenly , Ankit asked "Why are you so scared sir?" " I don't know much about it but I can tell you a bit" he replied  Anish said "Yes sir please"  He said " So listen , Fornest Island was famous for its horses and Mr. Richard Homero was the most famous and richest horse seller of this island. About 20 years ago he and his wife Mrs. Mary Homero adopted a son who when grew up started behaving abnormally , he niether used to go anywhere nor used to talk with anyone , and one fine day he was kidnapped or God knows what happened to him , but then he never came back. I told you whatever I have heard or I knew , But I would advise you not to take such risk" Rahul said "Sir we don't have any other choice ....but I don't understand one thing what is the relation between the CD and Homeros" He said "Actually Mary Homero recorded this CD.....But this is what I have heard , I don't know how much of this is reality and how much is fiction" Ankit said "Sir thank you for your valuable time" and they all went outside where Anish said "Now we have to go to the Homeros to unreveal the secret of this CD" When they all went to the Homero Mantion they got to know that both Mary and Richard Homero had died 3 years ago. They decided to enquire from their neighbours , so they went to Mr. Frank who was Richard's neighbour and also his family friend. They reached his house and told him everything he said "Yes whatever the manager told you was right , Gary Homero was the adopted son of Richard and Mary. I still remember , till his 10th Birthday he was absolutely normal , that day Richard gifted him a mini bike as he was crazy for bikes and he just loved it. They were a happy family until April 2010 when Gary fought with one of his friends while playing baseball and threw the baseball bat on his head , due to which he died , such kind of instances started occuring frequently since his father was the richest man so every time he saved him from going to jail but he also wanted him to stop doing these things , so he tried to send him to mental hospital but he ran from there and came back home , from that day the house was like a jail for him. Gary had a phobia of height so much that he never even went to the top floor of his house. So his father locked him in the single room of the fourth floor which was only opened to him for lunch and dinner or when any doctor visited him , and yes people also say that Gary was not kidnapped Mary killed him." Rahul said "Sir do you know anything about this CD?" Mr. Frank replied "Yes , Mary made this CD after his son died" he replied , he also told them that soon after Gary's death Mary died and eventually Richard too when "I  went to his home last time about half an hour before his death I found him writing something when there occurred a heart attack to him and he died" "What was written on the paper ?" Ankit asked " The reason of Gary's Death was , just this much was written on it" he replied. They thanked him and left. After coming outside Hritik said "We have a brief description of the history of Homeros now we have to study about them in detail" Rahul said "Yes and we have to accomplish our mission fast because we have only 20 days left now".