Chapter 9: The Truth Reveals

The next day they all went to the Domune Port , where in an old ship was living Lorishi the tantric. They all went inside the ship and saw an old man sitting there , Rahul asked "Mr. Lorishi?" , "Yes , and who are you?" he asked in his reply , Ankit told him the whole story and said "Sir , we are in a big trouble only 2 days are left and you are our last hope , please help us" , he agreed and replied " Okay so listen , you are right that Mary came to me for help and I gave her this picture with my symbol and this caption and I told her to put this picture in such a place that it could see his son Gary but Gary could not see it , because this picture has a holy sign on it which will slowly and steadily weaken the evil and kill him , but unfortunately Gary saw that picture and the evil in him started to be out of control , so I asked her to anyhow bring Gary here. So she brought Gary here when he was unconscious then with the powers of my mantra I captured the evil in his body such that it could not come out of his body and then I told Mary that he should not come in contact of atmosphere so she should go and bury him in the graveyard. But the one thing that Mary did wrong was that she left a small hole in his grave just in the hope or should I say foolishness that when the evil would die , and Gary would be back in his senses then he could atleast breath, and now you all know the consequence of her mistake , and also after some days Mary came to me and showed me a letter which was written by Gary so I understood that she has done something wrong when she told me that she had left the grave open I understood that the evil is free but I gave her a mantra and asked her to read it 108 times a day without stopping to keep that evil away, and when after 20-21 days she came to me and told me that she used to hear paranormal sounds, and also that that day when she started reading that mantra she started forgetting the words of it , so I took no time to understand that my spell has broke and the evil is free and has retained all his powers but I didn't have time to do anything, and soon she died." , "Okay, so it means that before that evil comes we will hear strange paranormal sounds," asked Anish, he replied "Yes". They all thanked him and came back to their hotel and the next day after having their lunch while thinking a way out, Rahul said: " Now we all have understood who was doing it , but I still don't understand why he is only killing the people who watch that CD?" , Ankit replied "I think we must read this diary , this will have our answers , Hritik please read it from the next page, "Ohky" Hritik replied and started reading " Dear Diary , I think I am the most unblessed person on this planet , I lost my son today on 22 February whom I adopted on 22 April , I am so sad but just to give sympathy to myself I have made a CD of Gary and his memories , the tree on which he used to play , his room's balcony , his favourite bike , his grave and my tears all are captured in it I am so sad that I cannot even explain , now me and Robert will spend the rest of our lives just by watching this CD. I am sure I am getting punishments of my sins but trurly I am so unfortunate , Mary." , " Now I understood that the 'W' shaped tree was the tree on which Gary used to play , the balcony was the picture of his room's balcony , the toy bike with a kid whose face was blur was of Gary , the women crying was Mary and the Grave was of Gary" said Rahul , "Yes I agree and I think Gary kills people after 22 days because he was both adopted and killed on the date of 22." said Hritik , Ankit said "Yeah and we will get to know why he killed people who watched the CD by reading further , Hritik...". Hritik started reading the next page " Dear Diary , Today something has happened that this world won't be able to believe , after seeing that CD once I got a letter and it was written in the handwriting of Gary , You will die after 22 days.... , was written in it. I was so astonished and scared to see it, and when I went to Lorishi he told me that because I left a hole in Gary's grave the evil is free and it would kill people who would watch that CD because I recorded his Grave in the CD , now I don't have any choice rather than to die , so from now I am not going to write anything , but just wait to die , Mary" , "OMG! So now I understood why was this evil only killing people who were watching this CD , but now what will we do ?" said Anish. Rahul said " Guys ,whatever we have to do , we have to do it as soon as possible because tomorrow is the day of the face off".