Chapter 1 ❤

Hello!! This is my first Fan Fiction ever and I'm excited! So hello, I hope everyone who reads likes my story! Enjoy~❤

--------------------------------------------------

3rd person

It was a spring day, the kind where it was sunny and nice out, but it also just rained so the ground is wet. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't to cold, nor was it the disgusting moist feeling you would get on one of these days. No- It was perfect outside.

This is the month where a love started to bloom between two people. A romance that would change the universe and their lives  faster than it was created.

Yoongi, at the grocery store where he worked, Kroger, was stocking food in t.he chip aisle when someone walked up. "Excuse me could you help me find something?" The man said in a strangely unnaturally deep voice. "Yes, what do you-" Yoongi turned, a smile spreading on his face, pleasantly surprised to be facing Park Jimin who had the widest grin on his, according to Yoongi, cute face.

"I thought I would stop by and surprise you!" Jimin beamed, rocking back on his heels.

Jimin was happy he could find the time to be here and meet Yoongi. He had just finished doing a cycle of laundry and he needed some food anyways, so he thought why not. They hadnt been sble to hang out much anyways, there grouo just started to grow so plans to get together hadnt happened quite yet. Yoongi didn't say anything, just hugged him and smiled. "Did you miss me?" Jimin said, laughing with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, I did." Yoongi admitted, muffled a but next to Jimin's neck, and left the hug, He wished to hug him longer but also didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Jimin only blushed and giggled. "Okay but really I need help finding something.." Jimin said cutely, feeling warm and safe after the hug. Yoongi flashed a smile and looked into Jimins eyes, "What is it you need help with sir?"

❤---------------------------------------------❤
Le Tíme Skîp
❤---------------------------------------------❤

Jimin grabbed a family sized bag of chicken nuggets and turned to Yoongi, "Thank you Yoongi hyung!" Yoongi smiled but then his gaze turned confused. That's an interesting choice of foods, not that I mind. "Aren't you a little old for chicken nuggets Jimin-ah?" He chuckled. "Maybe, I don't know.." Jimin said, embarrassed about getting food usually younger people would enjoy, his cheeks slightly flushed. "Oh I'm sorry that was rude to say I didn't mean to upset you." Yoongi said with an apologetic look on his face, as he didn't intend on hurting his feelings. "No it's fine hyung, this was all I needed too so I'll go purchase this." Jimin said. "My shift is over so want me to drive you home? You walk here right? All I have to do is check out really quick." Yoongi offered. "Sure but just this time, you know I don't live far away." Jimin said grinning. 'Thankfully, I don't know what I would do without you.' Yoongi thought in his head.

They went their separate ways, Jimin going to but his food, and Yoongi going to check out of work. Jimin was at self checkout thinking about what a sweet person Yoongi was, meanwhile, the latter was borderline over thinking. 'Why do I act so obvious in front of him? Ugh I wish I could just squish his cheeks and hug him. But I bet he likes someone else..' "Ah don't think like that Min Yoongi.." Yoongi openly said, not wanting to bum Jimin out, seeing he was having a nice day. Not that Yoongi isn't having a nice day too, because he always does around Jimin.

Once Jimin and Yoongi met up, they made their way to the older ones car. Yoongi opened the passengers door and after the younger got in, he reached across and buckled his seat belt for him, making Jimin feel small. "Thank you hyung~" Jimin said with a sweet smile. "Of course." Yoongi said, ruffling Jimins hair.

Yoongi got into the drivers seat and buckled himself, in the corner of his eye he saw Jimin staring at him with a slight blush on his face. He looked over to Jimin, and the younger looked away quickly hiding his face in his hands. "Aww Jiminie~ Why are you hiding your face~?" Yoongi always loved teasing him. Jimin shrugged and playfully smirked, "Shut up hyung~" Jimin whined, not wanting to be exposed for being soft for Yoongi's gentlemanly act. 'He knows what he's doing, what a dork' Jimin said inside his head.
"Okay, Okay" Yoongi said, deciding to let Jimin off easy. The older started the car and then drove towards Jimins house.
--------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's POV

As I started the car and drove towards Jimins house, I turned on the radio. "What do you want to listen to?" I asked. "I like this song a lot." He said. I heard him start humming along to the song, and even without him singing I knew he had an amazing voice. He's always had such a good voice, I've gotten to hear him sometimes when he didn't know I was listening, as he shops where I work a lot and he has a tendency to sing under his breath.

As we were a block away from his house, suddenly, without thinking, I said, "You have a pretty voice Jimin-ah." He smiled, "Thank you Yoongi hyung, you gave a good voice too." He replied, the praise making him happy, knowing someone liked it. I laughed at this. Me? A good voice? "That is the biggest lie you have ever said!" I laughed. Jimin just sat there smiling like a fool. I turned a corner and then drove into his driveway. "We're here! Is Namjoon also home?" I said. "Thank you for the ride Yoongi hyung! And no he's hanging out at Hoseoks for a couple nights" He grabbed his bag of food and opened the car door. "Okay just wondering, and you're welcome! Text me later maybe?" 'Please say yes' He nodded, and before shutting the door he said goodbye.

I watched him open the door and step in before driving away because... well... you know... to make sure he's safe. After driving off, I wondered. Does he know I like him?
--------------------------------------------------

Jimins POV

I stepped inside and watched Yoongi hyung pull away. I wonder if he knows I like him...
I went to the kitchen and put the nuggets on the counter then pre-heated the oven. I sat on the couch, and after some procrastination, turned on SpongeBob SquarePants. On days like this, I make sure to spend my time wisely. With Namjoon not around, whom I live with, and no work today, I can relax to my hearts content. Even though i love Namjoon and he's my best friend, I can relax more when I'm alone (same tbh). After putting the chicken nuggets in the oven, I get a blanket and watch SpongeBob.

I start giggling at the funny moments and smiling, slipping into Littlespace. "Siwwy SpongeBob you can't bweath air!" I giggle a tiny bit. I reached for an item on the couch. A pacifier. It was yellow, with a bee on it.🐝. And I love bees! I slip it into my mouth and start sucking. "Wonder if Yoongi hyung wikes SpongeBob... Should text him later." I decide. "Want Namjoon hyung, has no one to pway wit..." Namjoon knows that I'm a little, and would play with me sometimes if he wasn't busy, something I'm grateful for. I watched the show until the nuggets were ready, and then carefully took them out of the oven. "Now dey hafta cool! Is hungwy." I sucked on my pacifier and waited until I could wait no more, and that was borderline 30 seconds. I put 7 on my plate and added ketchup, which was by far the superior condiment with nuggets, and went back to my show.

After a couple minutes, when I finished eating my food, I feel a little sleepy and it's 8:30 so I decide to text Yoongi hyung. Forgetting to ask about SpongeBob.

Jiminie
Yoongi hyung wanna hang out this weekend?

Yoons
For sure, I'll ask the others if they wanna hang out too :)

Jiminie
Okay! Night!

Yoons
Night!❤

I finish watching my show, then I turn off the lights, get in PJs, and brush my teeth. Then I turn off my phone get to bed and go to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

This is my first ever chapter of my first ever book and I'm excited! Please tell me if i made any mistakes like spelling mistakes, etc. I hope everyone reading this liked the chapter and is having a lovely day ❤

--------------------------------------------------