Chapter 2 ❤

Hi❤

--------------------------------------------------

3rd person Jimin

When Jimin woke up, he wasn't Little anymore and he thought he should make breakfast. After he brushed his teeth and picked up the kitchen, he got out the pancake mixture and other ingredients needed to make them. He mixed the batter until there were almost no lumps and then then put a pan in the stove, heating it up and putting butter into it, spreading it around. He took a good sized scoop of batter and poured it into the pan. "Pancakes on a beautiful morning, best way to start a day." Jimin said smiling, very satisfied and content.

He cooked two pancakes then dotted whipped cream on them, with some strawberry slices. He was eating and wondering what he should do over the weekend, when he remembered that he made plans to hang out with Yoongi and the rest. He decides to text Yoongi.
--------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. Deeply disturbed from my sleep I open my phone only to be surprised with the fact that it's 8:30 in the freaking morning. 'What? Its 8:30 who is texting me?' I check my notifications, knowing it's from a human being, because I always have notifications on for friends in case they are in need of assistance. I groggily check the name of the person who sent it and it's Jimin, happily texting me good morning.

Jiminie
Good morning hyung!

Yoons
Morning Jimin, how can you possibly wake up this early?

Jiminie
I've been awake since 7:54, I had a good night's sleep 😊.

Yoons
Oh that's good Jiminie :). So what's up?

Jiminie
Oh I was wondering, for the meet up, who was going to be joining us, where we're gonna be and what we're gonna do? A lot of information I know sorry XD.

Yoons
Oh don't be sorry. For now, Hoseok, Namjoon, and jin are coming.
Jungkook may be as well but Taehyung as of now has work until further notice.

Yoons
I've got that all figured out. As for where it will be, me and Jin's place, and everyone can decide on what to do.

Jiminie
Oh that's great hyung!! Though it's too bad Taehyung can't join us.
I think we should watch a movie and maybe...

Yoons
Don't you dare say Uno.

Jiminie
But hyung it will be so much fun! Anyways, have any movie suggestions?

I smirked, remembering one I just bought recently but haven't watched, because, lets be honest, it's a little scary. But in this case, perfect for my plan.

Yoons
Yeah I bought it recently, what about IT?

Jiminie
Ohhh hyung that's a spooky one I haven't watched it yet! Sounds good.

Yoons
I think it would be perfect, everyone could stay the night!

Jiminie
So when will we come over?

Yoons
What about 4:20?

Jiminie
Sure! See you there! Ill bring games ❤.