Chapter 4 ❤

Hello! I hope everyone is having a safe at home day, remember to wash your hands, don't lick things for attention.

--------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Jimin woke up in Yoongi's bed to pleasant warmth surrounding him, the morning sun was filling the room through the window, and birds were chirping. It was about 9:30, he opened his eyes and saw Yoongi's face in front of his, sleeping peacefully. Reaching out, Jimin brushed a strand of hair from Yoongi's face, watching Yoongi open his deep, dark chocolate marble-like eyes.

They stared at each other softly for a minute, their breath was calm and soothing. Yoongi had a slight smile on his face, and he was looking at Jimin with loving eyes, soaking in every detail. Jimin just kept looking Yoongi's eyes, he could see the sincerity and love in them, an he couldn't help but smile a little. He gets shy when he can feel the love from Yoongi. Whether it's getting help at a grocery store, hugging him, cooking with him, or even staying with him throughout the night, he can feel that love from Yoongi. Every moment he's with Yoongi he cherishes it. And he too, falls in love every moment they are together. Everything was adding up to this moment.

Yoongi's hand held the one Jimin was using to brush a strand away from his face, and his thumb slowly stroked it. Everything was silent and sweet, nobody was up yet. "Morning Jiminie." Jimin folded their hands together. "Morning hyung." Yoongi looked at Jimins lips, they were plump and pink, something Yoongi always wanted was to just have them as his own, letting him know Jimin would be his forever, and Jimin all his life just wanted Yoongi's love, Yoongi's attention, and Yoongi.

Their pupils were bigger than usual, and they started to lean in close to each other. They kissed for no more than a couple seconds, pulling away, then closed their eyes and went back in. Jimin was experiencing so many emotions. His brow furrowed and he gripped Yoongi's collar. He was feeling butterfly's in his chest, but not the bad kind no. He was feeling the good kind, a euphoric feeling.
Whereas, Yoongi also had never felt anything like this before, the moment his lips hit Jimins, his senses were overloaded, and his head was going five miles too fast. He could smell Jimins strawberry shampoo, and taste the lip balm he put on before bed. Cherry. Their lips moved in sync. Jimin ran his tongue over Yoongi's bottom lip and entered his mouth. Both boys kissed deeply, tongues moving against each other, and it was then when Yoongi felt the little chip in Jimins front tooth, barely there but present. He wondered how he never noticed it before.

Jimin tilted his head into the passionate kiss, his hands wrapping around Yoongi's neck as the older gently straddled him, hands holding his waist. Both of their eyes were closed, kissing slowly. Projecting all of the things they've wanted to say to each other into this one moment.

--------------------------------------------------

Yoongi broke the kiss and looked at Jimin softly, out of breath. "I've wanted to do that for so long Jiminie." Jimin just stared at him, totally admiring him. "Me too." Jimin whispered. His voice was small and he had a little smile. Yoongi kept his hand locked with Jimin, sitting up straight while carding his other hand through Jimins hair. "Jimin I like you, like a lot." He confessed.

He couldn't believe this was happening. He was finally able to tell Jimin how he feels, show him how he feels, take care of him. He's always had a deep love for Jimin, and wanted to protect him.

Jimins eyes lit up from the knowing that Yoongi liked him too. "I... I do too Hyung." He revealed.

Yoongi let out a shuddered breath. He felt so relieved. If Jimin liked him then he could protect him, love him, and care for him as much as he wanted. "You have no idea how happy I am right now." He beamed, laughing softly. Jimin smiled and giggled. "You're blushing Yoongi hyung!" Jimin said in a silvery voice. Yoongi gazed down at Jimin with hazy eyes and smiled. "That's because I'm with you." He chuckled. It was Jimins turn to blush, and he was about to retort when Yoongi made him blush even more. "Do you want to go on a date with me sometime Jiminie?" Yoongi asked with a twinkle in his eye. "I would love to hyung." Jimin chimed with sincerity. Yoongi