Chapter 11 ❤

Wow! Feel like it hasn't been so long but it has, I'm really not sure how this was so postponed. Little update! I am getting through school seemingly fine ish! So besides the fact that writing takes me a bit, I think it won't affect my writing at all. I'm happy to announce this chapter done!! I'm starting to really get invested, and I'm gonna work hard on making this something you lovely people will love! 

                                                                  Without further ado, chapter 11~

                                                                                   -----------------------

                                                                                            3rd POV    

Eyes cast down to see hands, covered in blood. It made something course through his entire being, something that felt almost unimaginable. Clear as day, but still unseen, another person was found the victim. A shadow hovered over the city of 시티.

Rain cascaded, the sky darkened, though poor weather hadn't been predicted until hours later in the day. A body heaved itself up, almost powered by water dripping down his face.

The hunter didn't clean up, didn't need to, the rain would do it no problem. Besides, he needn't waste time on them. Feeling invincible, he strode towards another house, ready for more bloodshed.

-

Jungkook stared, trained eyes scouting the game he was playing, a computer screen showing his character, Jason, walk menacingly to the next house.

"Haha get rekt Tae, you suck at hiding the game started like 2 minutes ago." Jungkook chuckled. He had just killed his first victim and it hadn't even been 3 minutes.

'This game is way too easy!' He thinks, finding pride in his killer forte. Not much later Jungkook spots someone trying to sneak out, just barely the outline of a torso. "I seeee youuuuu." Jungkook taunted, laughing like a mad man, barreling towards the poor chap about to become shark bait.

A little shriek comes from Jungkook's computer, ending in giggling. "Omygawd – he found us hide HIDE why!" His friends squealed while they ran away from their pursuer into the backyard.

Jungkook relaxed his grip on the control, he watched closely for movement, as still as a mouse. He heard in the voice call his friend whispering. "Why isn't he moving?" The two hiding in the backyard shut off their mics, not wanting to give themselves away.

Jungkook smirked, 'so they can see me...' In just a minute his eyes slowly but surely drifted to a gate, and through the slits, he made out someone subtly creeping to the front of the house. Jungkook quickly came up with a game plan...

"You guys are just unfair; I could have had a killing streak." He said in a mock bummed out voice, to give the impression that he gave up. But in reality, the 21-year-old was making his way around the house, therefore, cutting off his prey. Jungkook struggled to keep in his giggles as he got closer, the kind of impulsive laughter you would get when hiding from the seeker in hide and seek, most time inevitably laughing. 'But not this time' Jungkook thought. He was going to get them this time.

Like last time .... And the time before that.

-

Jungkook blew a lock of hair out of his face, leaning back in his chair as he heard his game mates scowl and groan at their defeat.

Jungkook, ever the winner in this game, of course, beat them all swiftly. What could he say? The game was too easy.

An older girl's voice spoke up, putting his gloating to rest. "Alright, you win again but let me remind you that while you may be good as the hunter but you've only won once as the hunted." She snorted at the end, the rest of the crew joining her and giggling.