Chapter 5 ❤

Here's the next chapter, I hope you like it. I just realized that it's been forever since the last chapter, I've been so busy being lazy😂. I already miss making this story 😊.

--------------------------------------------------

3rd person

   Jin sat everyone down at the table and put the McDonalds in the middle. Everyone in the room tried not to pay attention to the empty seat in the room. Whilst everyone was getting food, Jimin putting food on Taehyung's plate, Jin spoke up. "So... Taehyung, what was that all about?" Jin questioned in a worried tone. Taehyung casted his eyes down to his lap and sucked in a breath, playing with his fingers. Everybody stopped what they were doing and focused on Taehyung.

"I was upset because Jungkookie is skipping our once a week get together where we play videogames, watch movies- Whatever! You know how important it is to me." Taehyung rambled, huffing at the end.

Everybody in the room nodded.

"But the biggest issue is..." All eyes were on him, some eyebrows raised in attention, elbows leaning on the table. Taehyung continued, "He's ditching me for some girl, like not the other one a new one, all he's ever talking about is his new 'love interest'. And all I want is for him to just stop and pay attention to our time, when he's hanging out with me." Taehyung mumbled sadly. Everybody glanced down at the table. They did feel real bad, they can understand Taehyung's sadness.

Him and Jungkook are really close, being the youngest of the group they always play around. And Jungkook now turning into a adult and not being as shy as he used to be, is now starting to actually talk to girls.

Jin considered what Taehyung had disclosed and put his hand on Taehyung's forearm.

"Taehyung, I know its difficult, but I promise he'll always be your best friend, and will always be by your side. I'll talk to Jungkook about being more considerate, but that's the best I can do. If he finds someone he's interested in then we cant get mad for wanting to have a personal life, but I will go talk to him." Jin concluded. Taehyung nodded and hugged Jin. "Thank you, I know I'm being a baby, but thank you." Jin chuckled. "Oh Tae no you're not." The rest of them smiled and Namjoon patted Tae's shoulder. "Are you feeling better now?" Jimin chimed. "Yeah I am, actually." Yoongi grinned, happy and relieved that Taehyung was back to himself. Taehyung started eating a sausage patty, and the rest then followed eating, a conversation beginning in the now peaceful house.

--------------------------------------------------

    Jungkooks POV

   I walked down the block and thought about what had just happened. 'You ruin everything' 'Good for nothing', a voice in my head uttered. "Just shut up..." I whispered. 'I'm all alone again. There's nobody. Not even the little date I'm going on will make me any less alone.' I sighed and kept walking, soon tears were steaming down my face. "How long have we been friends? A couple years now? And all I do is blow it in a couple of minutes." I thought out loud, sighing

--------------------------------------------------

Soon, it started to rain and Jungkook didn't flinch, even as the cold rain made him shiver. He didn't think of anything- Just kept walking, until he saw something glistening on the sidewalk.

--------------------------------------------------

I leaned down and picked it up. It was a silver ring. I surveyed the area, suddenly getting a gut feeling. I heard leaves rustling a few meters away from me, and when a car went down the street it stopped. 'Suspicious..' I thought to myself.