Chapter 12 Part 1 ❤

I think I have successfully found a writing method I like! This will get chapters out a lot faster. Though I'm very sure no one reads my stuff anymore... Lol. I wish I could keep up a better schedule, but with schoolwork and all my other activities, it's hard to keep up. Hope you like it! <3

--------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Jimin got home from work, stripping off his jacket, and almost immediately slumped down onto the couch, a day of trying to wrestle two bulldogs into their pen left him completely worn out. Today was unusually tiring, there was a spike in pet problems, and it had seemed that Jimin was the only one around to deal with it.

He laid on the couch, listening to nothing, there wasn't coffee being brewed, or a tv show playing in the background. It took him a minute, with eyes closed, to realize Joon told him he was going out drinking with a couple of friends. He had nearly forgotten he had the whole house to himself.

He stared at the TV but didn't bother turning it on, he just needed to rest for a bit, soaking in the sun rays that were soon going to go away. It began to feel nice on his otherwise chilly body, stretching out a bit, like a cat.

On days like these, he wished he and Yoongi lived together, but that would only cause issues. What if he found out about his age regression? He would leave him without hesitation. It was just the thought of coming home and having Yoongi there to hold him felt like a dream.

Instead of wishing for something impossible, like his relationship lasting, childish thoughts filled his head. Sometimes it disgusted him, how he would throw away his adult life, but he didn't know any other way to cope, most times his mind did it without even wanting to, like now.

Relief swept through him and the stress ceased, but the overwhelming childish thoughts didn't.

The thing is Jimin wasn't so used to being little and alone at this time of the day, he warily looked around the room, but he couldn't even find his stuffed animals.

He couldn't see anything to entertain himself, or anything remotely fun. He thought about playing with Joonie and chills ran down his back, regressing further.

He hugged himself and walked down the hallways to his room, peeking into each one curiously, hoping to find Joonie in one of them. He only found his lone purple octopus though, looking sad and neglected.

Jimin immediately frowned, picking up the octopus and hugging him to his chest. When he got to his room, he crawled into bed, under the covers, and waited for Joonie to tell him it was snack time.

Jimin waited a couple minutes before sitting up, he stared at Eight.

"He's not here Eight..."

Jimin started sniffling while listening to the rain that pitter-pattered outside. He was too little to understand how bad the rain would get or when it started, all he knew was that rain meant thunder and thunder meant storms.

And he hated storms, they always got people in a bad mood and he hated people in bad moods.

Jimin slipped out of his bed, twiddling his thumbs.

With Eight and a blanket in his arms, he walked back down the hallway, looking through each room a second time just to make sure

He curled up on the couch, trying to get warm, but the house was chilly and the cold weather traveled clean through the window. Jimin started pouting when his phone beeped, notifying him of a message, he turned on his phone and checked his messages, sure he wouldn't cause life-changing trouble.