Chapter 25

A/N: i'm so sorry i keep forgetting to update on wednesdays!!! i'm terrible....so heres two chapters to make up for it 😊 i'll be better next week promsie!!

-----------

The group rode steadly for three long days, chattering idly as the days shortend. After evenings of ballards, the group had tired of Gwaine's rhaspdoy's over Rachel and were all keen to get to the tree house where Merlin could reverse the spell in pece.

Finally, they reared their horses to an ancient oak tree that was as giant as was it old and whizen. Leon and Percial looked confused, at each other.

"We're home!" Merlin exclimed smiling happily as he hopped off Brambles and stretched his back.

"Finally!" Will chipped in, bounding down from Vixen, his russet gelding pony.

"I Though we'd never get here! The sight of home is almost as fair as my beloved Rachel" Smiled Gwaine, pouncing off the newly renbamed horse Rachel too.

"It's good to be back." smiled Lancelot calmly, talking his reigns smiling at Gwen.

"Where are we?" Percival asked gently as Arthur and Merlin pulled them all to the stop in a clearing. Around him everyone exchanged glances smirking.

"Just watch!" Lancelot interred and nodded towards Merlin in the front.

"Ummmm....fellows, this is a tree." Stated Loen, confused eye flicking across the faces of his comrades, unsure if this was a joke, he glanced at Percy, whom was doing the same.

"Unless your house is invisible" joked Percival an uncertain smile on his smooth handsome face as he looked at them.

Merlin smirked wider that the craggy cavans that split the lands of Moss-Y-Lodhr, amusment twinkling in his eyes.

"One moment gentlemen!" said Will finger raised high in miscivious delight. And walking behind the tree, he scampered up it agilely, like a subtle meerkat..

"Look up" whispered Merlin once his friend had reached the oak's bows.

Leon and Percival turned their heads to look in the direction that Merlin was pointing, raising there eyes upwatds to the tree canopy above.

They collectively gasped.

"That's...." started Leon, his voice trailing off in awe.

"That's incredible." Percival finished for his assosciate. He grinned. "I was starting to think all this talk about your magic was just that: talk, but this....this is amazing!" Everyone stared at the usually quiet knight, unsure if they had ever heard him speak so much at once or so excitedly.

"Glad you like it" Merlin grinned, as he caught the rope ladder that Will had kicked down to them in his left hand.

"Follow us," Arthur invited, before climbing the ladder, enjoying the view as he trailed his warlock up.

Merlin set to work straight away gathering his required things for curing Gwaine, while the man in question sat patiently on a bench kicking his feet and continuting to talk about how much he loved the fair princess Rachel.

"Did you know she makes special conservation efforts to protect amphibious wilflife?" He asked Merlin, smiling blankly. Merlin rolled his eyes.

"What's that?" Gwean asked of the small object on Merlin's hand: a bezore.

"It's a bezore. It'll help" Merlin supplied and turn to Gwaine with a grin on his face.

"Eat this" Merlin did, his tone humouring, and gave Gwaine the cure he had put together. Gwaine staired at the small white parcel that Merlin handed him. It sat in his hand, small and hard, a chalky lump of gross that emited an acid like stentch and burned in his palm.