Chapter 1

A/n I will be writing Y/n into the episodes, as well as writing a few original chapters. If you're reading this, thank you so much for your support.

Y/n P.O.V.

Hearing the beep of my alarm, I open my eyes to see the sunlight pouring in through my blinds. Climbing out of bed, I pull on my clothes and tread towards the bathroom. After getting ready I rush out the door, heading towards the bakery. Heading up the stairs I knock on the apartment door of my best friend, Marinette. 

"Coming," A small voice answered. The door opens to reveal Sabine, Marinette's mother. "Good morning, Y/n. Marinette is still in her room." She steps to the side, allowing me to walk inside.

"Thank you, Mrs. Cheng," I said walking  up the stairs to Marinette's room. 

"Your welcome dear."

I knock on the trapdoor before flinging it open. "Time to get up, Mari." I walk over to her bed and shake her. She mumbles and opens her eyes. "Morning," I say.

"Y/n, why are you here?"

"I'm here to make sure you don't sleep through homeroom... Again." Grumbling, she drags herself out of bed. 

"I'll wait for you downstairs."

Climbing down the stairs, I walk towards the couch, pulling out my phone. I play a couple games before Marinette walks downstairs. "I'm ready."

"You don't have your bag with you," I say, not looking up. After she grabs it, we both head down the stairs.

------------------------------------------------ 

After jogging to school, we both head to Ms. Bustier's class. Marinette takes her seat next to Alya, and I take my seat next to Ivan. 

"Morning, Ivan," I offer a greeting to the gentle giant. Ivan waves back, returning my greeting. I take my seat and pull out my notebook for class. Ms. Bustier walks in, greets everyone, and begins role call. 

"Adrien?" Ms. Bustier called. "Present!" The blonde called back.

"Marinette?" 

"Here."

"Y/n?"

I raise my hand. "Here."

After role call the bell rings, signalling the start of the school day.

--------------------------------

After class, I join up with Marinette for science class. "So, who do you want in your group?" I ask her. She turns to me and says, "You, Alya, and I. Or even better, what if Adrien joined us as a group of four? That would be incredible....." She zones out, a dreamy look on her face. I grab her arm and begin guiding her to the science room.

-------------------------------

Ms. Mendeleiev begins class, telling us about today's lab. Suddenly she stands up, walking over to Nathaniel's desk where I see him doodling in his book. "Nathaniel! What are you drawing?"

Nathaniel jumps in his seat as Ms. Mendeleiev says, "And these artistic endeavors are clearly why you are failing science."

She sends him to the principals office, telling him to show his drawings to the Mr. Damocles. 

Nathaniel drops his notebook, revealing the drawing he was working on. Chloe grabs it and looks down at it. "Ooh! Look, Sabrina it's him as a superhero. And look who he's saving! It's Marinette! He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!" She mocks him ruthlessly while keeping the book out of his reach.