define pretty

i'm literally embarrassed with how this turned out lol try to enjoy

Song: What A Feeling by One Direction

✈︎

After Mike and Sofia had their.. conversation, El walked out of her room a few minutes later, rubbing the sleep off of her eyes. She walked into the living room where Mike and Sofia were sitting on the couch watching TV.

Mike noticed her walk in first, and smiled at her, "You're finally awake! It's been 10 years!" He exclaimed making her roll her eyes and flick her middle finger up at him. "Yeah well, I noticed you left so I had to come see where you went off to."

"Hey you two, it's getting kind of late, so if you want to get something to eat I suggest leaving now before everything gets too crowded." Sofia mentioned. "Yeah, that's true. Wanna go find a place to eat?" El asked Mike.

He nodded and stood up, "Wanna come with, Sofia?" He asked, looking back down at the blond. She shook her head, "No, don't want to be the third wheel."

El chuckled, "Okay, suit yourself. We could bring something home if you'd like?"

"If you have any leftovers I will take them." Sofia said with a shrug. "Cool. See you later, Sof."

"Arrivederci, Bebè"

Mike and El quickly put their shoes on and headed out of the door. El latched onto Mike's hand and they walked out of the small apartment complex and onto the streets of Florence.

"So, where are we going?" Mike asked, looking out at all of the buildings and the dim lighting from the street lamps. El shrugged, "I don't really know.. wanna just walk around until we see something that looks somewhat interesting?"

"Everything is interesting here." Mike snorted, making El roll her eyes. "Yeah, no shit. But something really cool looking. How about that?"

Mike shook his head with a chuckle, everything was so full of life, and color, everything was "cool looking" so what the hell did she mean by that?
"Yeah, okay."

"Are you nervous to start classes?" Mike asked after a while. El shook her head, "No, I'm excited. I can't wait to see what we're going to do."

"You're going to be amazing."

El smiled. "I guess I am a little nervous about all of the other people that will be taking the class with me, and Sofia and I will probably get lost."

"why are you nervous about all the other people?" Mike asked. "Well, you know.. They might be better than me, or.. I don't know. Last second nerves, you know?"

Mike nodded. "I'm sure everything will be fine, and if it isn't you can just come home." Mike teased, making El hit his shoulder playfully. "Shut up!"

"Fine.. fine."

They walked for a little longer until they spotted a few restaurants and walked into a random one, that looked "interesting".

It was small inside, tables packed closely together, the dim lighting that seemed to be everywhere in Italy, but nonetheless it still smelled amazing inside. They waited up front ot be seated and a waitress took them to a table in the corner.

They sat down at a table, both facing each other as they looked at the menu.

"El," Mike said. "Hm?"

"I can't read any of this." He mentioned, pointing at the menu that was all in Italian. El chuckled softly and walked over to his side of the table and kneeled beside him. She pointed to each thing and read it, explaining what each thing was. They both ended up getting the same thing, which was a pasta with a few different types of meat in it.