no goodbyes

more pictures at the end*

Okay just for future reference, Mike and El are visiting the Boboli Gardens and I've literally never even been there before. Therefore, I'm just going off of like my own knowledge about it, so if something is incorrect sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️

Song: False God by Taylor Swift

✈︎

"He looks like a little koala"

"Sh! Don't wake him up!"

"But he does! Look, he's clinging onto you like his life depends on it!"

"Shh!"

El and Sofia bickered while Mike was trying to sleep, they sure weren't very quiet despite their "whispering". He then felt someone poke up cheek and then his eyes shot open. Sofia jumped back in surprise, nearly falling off of El's bed.

"Just let me sleep." He mumbled, pushing his face back into El's side. "No, you have to get up. C'mon." She said, trying to pull herself away from him. But Mike had his arms firmly around her waist, and he wasn't going to let her leave.

He pulled her back down and snuggled his face closer on her. "Don't get up yet," He whined causing her to roll her eyes. "Mike. It's almost noon."

"Okay, and?"

"We have to get up! You're leaving tonight, remember?"

"Gee thanks for the reminder, Picasso."

El sighed, "I'm just saying maybe we should get up so we can spend some quality time together!" She chirped, still receiving no reaction from him. "But we can spend some quality time here." He huffed.

"Mike." She said sternly, making him roll his eyes and sit up next to her. "Fine. What do you want to do today then?"

El shrugged, "I dunno, Sofia and Anthony wanted to go out into the city, she said we could tag along with them."

"Who's Anthony again?" He asked, scratching the back of his head and yawning. "Sofia's boyfriend. No need to get jealous." She teased, poking his side. "I wasn't going to get jealous." He mumbled.

El shook her head knowingly, "Whatever, Sofia made some late breakfast if you want some. It's in the kitchen."

"Okay."

El expected him to get up and go to the kitchen, but he didn't. "Why are you still sitting here?" She asked.

"I was waiting for you to go. It would be kinda weird to climb over you."

El rolled her eyes and got out of bed, Mike following behind. They walked into the kitchen where Sofia was standing in the kitchen drinking some coffee. "You guys coming with Anthony and I today?"

El nodded and grabbed two plates out of the cabinet, handing one to Mike before she went over to the stove and scooped some eggs onto her plate. Next to the stove was some bacon a plate and El grabbed a few pieces before going to sit on the barstool on the other side of the counter.

Mike stood behind El from where she sat on the stool and they both ate their breakfast quietly.

"So where are we going today?" El asked curiously.

"Anthony and I wanted to go to the Boboli Gardens, it's a little further and it's huge so we could be there for a while. I know Mike has to leave later- what time is your flight?"

"9."

"Hm okay, we have time. But the place is huge, and the flowers are just starting to bloom to it will be beautiful! Anthony should get here soon, so you two get dressed when you are done eating." The pair of friends ate their breakfast quickly and then they got changed.