H . . . H E L P ! !

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I blinked again and I saw that stupid skeleton. Sans. Sans. Where have I heard that stupid name... As I breathed in the cold air I thought what was happening? What did I do to deserve this? Did I even matter? Was I just a toy? I sighed and opened my eyes and the skeleton was trying to grabbing my hand. I felt thin boney fingers wrap around my wrist and Flowey's vines wrapped around my legs and waist. Sans pulled me towards him and Flowey did the same.

*...

*Come with me you might be useful...

Sans grip hasn't loosened on my wrist. My wrist stung, and so did my waist and thighs. I forgot to mention that I self harm. My thighs, wrists, and my waist are a canvas for the silver paint brush that only paints red. I shook and I picked up Flowey with one arm and walked and Sans picked up his axe. We walked until we were at his house. It was a simple red house with blacked out windows, black roof, and black windowsills. I looked at his blood red eye with my dull (E/C) ones. I looked away then I asked.

*Why did you bring me here?

He lowered his head and his grip on my wrist had loosened.

*I brought you here cause you are gonna be useful to my brother and I.

His voice was cold and stern. Like my father's whenever he would take his drunken sorrows out on me. I wanted to cry, my heart felt like it was being stabbed over, and over, and over again... I hate this feeling I just wish I felt nothing. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sans spoke again.

*Just because I saved you doesn't mean we're gonna take it easy on you.

I basically got dragged to the front door and then he opened it there were three people who awaken fear in me. A yellow lizard who look female, she had two sharp rabbit teeth that just rested in front of her bottom lip. I couldn't see her eyes cause they were covered with bandages I'm guessing her glasses rested on her head, they were white with spiral designs on the part you see out of. Her bandages and glasses were covered in blood. She wore a lab coat that was also semi covered in blood, underneath her coat was a dark deep red sweater and faded blue pants and she was barefoot. The next person I saw was a female fish she had blue turquoise-ish skin, red hair and red fins. She had a black tank top on and ripped black Jean's with regular black knee high boots. Her face what was most intriguing she had a black eye patch on her right eye with a heart design on the patch and her left eye was yellow with a black pupil. Her lips were apart showing off some yellow-ish sharp teeth. I saw another tall skeleton who I assumed was Sans brother he had a jet black leather jacket and had black ripped Jean's like the fish womans and red black leather boots his face was a little weird. His teeth were sharp and jagged, his eyes were like sans but instead of the iris being a blood red they were white. I hid behind Sans as he talked with them and then I realized something I hadn't seen earlier he had a cracked hole in the back of his head, jagged edges was what I saw.

*B-Boss she can be useful! We have to let her stay!

I heard Sans stutter. It was weird, he wont stutter around me but around him?

*... Fine.. But if she doesn't meet the expectations then we kill her.

I looked at the person who was speaking and it was Sans brother who I am guessing his name is Boss? I stepped forward and looked at everyone. Sans sighed then spoke to me.

*Okay.. (Y/N) you are living here now, so he is Papyrus, she is Undyne, and she is Alphys, got it?

He pointed to the skeleton called Papyrus, then the fish woman, and last the lizard. I looked up at him and nodded.

*Human! You are to sleep in a guest room next to Sans room.

I nodded at him and Sans led me upstairs and to me new room.

*Now here is where you will be sleeping. Tommorow we will start training you so that way you will be stronger.

I looked up at him and said.

*Thank you...

He looked away and walked downstairs I walked into the room and set down Flowey on a dresser near the left side of my bed. I sighed and sat down and looked at Flowey who had a troubled look on his face. He hadn't spoke ever since the mountain.

*Flowey?

*What is wrong with you?...

I looked at Flowey and slowly moved my hand over to one of his pedals and moved it but then.

*Gah!

One of his vines had harshly grabbed my wrist and he looked at me.

*What is wrong with you! You almost died! Do you realize what danger you put yourself in!?

I looked at him fearfully and my eye's started watering. His grip seemed to loosen and I lowered my head.

*Please... Don't give up you mean something to him. I don't know what or how you mean something to him but please don't give up..

I looked up at him and said.

*I won't... I will make sure that I bring peace here, and I will make sure you get out of here..

He looked up at me and smiled a ghost of a smile. I got up and asked if he want to come down stairs with me but he said he wanted to rest I nodded and headed downstairs. Then I stopped midway when I heard talking and I eavesdropped.

*So she tried to jump off the mountain?

*Yeah.. I think she might be giving up I didn't want her to stay at the hotel thing and so that's why I wanted her to stay here...

*Makes sense.. Let's make sure she isn't genocidal.

*It's more like she is suicidal...

I held my breath and continued to walk down acting like I didn't hear anything.

*Hi!

I said cheerfully, Sans waved to me, Undyne nodded her head up, Alphys stuttered out a hi back, and Papyrus just ignored me.

*Uhm.. So when do I start my training?

*Tommorow, human..

*I have a name you know?

I snapped at Papyrus, you didn't really like being called human.

*Well what is your name?

*... (Y/N)...

He looked at you and rolled his eyes, Undyne checked a clock on the wall and said she had to leave, Alphys left soon after and I was sitting in the couch.

*So you wanna watch a movie?

*Sure!

He walked over to the movie case and looked at the movies.

*Horror? Or Comedy?

He looked back at me and I thought.

*Horror!

I walked over to him and looked and saw 'Nightmare On Elm Street' I slowly took it out.

*You really wanna watch that?

He asked questionably and I nodded and walked back to the couch and he put the DVD in the DVD player. It started and he came over to the couch  and we watched it beginning to end. I yawned and Sans had already fallen asleep. I looked at Sans, my vision getting blurry and I layed my head on his shoulder I didn't know what got into me. I drifted off to sleep..

????¿¿¿¿ P.O.V.

What? What is this? Is she sleeping with the smiley trashbag?! I walked up the stairs to (Y/N)'s new room. I saw ßřï÷ł Flowey.

*Aż-ý?

*You have to hear me.

I walked over to him and reached my hand out and it went right through him and he shivered. I guess I just have to wait until tomorrow...