Chara

*....

I looked at the flower who had now lowered his head (I forgot the word.) His golden petals closed around his face.

*W.. We....

*Flowey can you please speak up?

*We don't talk about Chara.

*Then who have you been talking to?

Sans spoke up, venom filled his voice. His hands clenched into fists. I moved my right hand to his left and held it. My thumb going over his knuckles, effectively calming him down.

*Sniff.. Sniff..

*Flowey..

*Sniff.. Heh. Why do you want to know?

Flowey lifted his head as he had a confusing yet disturbing look on his face.

*Be-because I-

*Because what?! SO YOU CAN TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME?! HUH?

I jumped back from the sudden outburst.

*Flowey..

Sans was pissed.

*If you aren't going to tell us I will gladly chop off every single stump you grow, and rip out all those pretty golden petals.

*You... You wouldn't!

*Oh yes I would, starting at the top petal-

*Sans-

*Then your leaf's

*Sans.

*Then cutting you little head of your-

*Sans!

Sans and Flowey looked at me, surprised but kept quiet.

*Why I want to know, is so that way they will stop bothering me. So please, tell me and maybe we can help.

*Sigh... Fine, It started when the war broke put between humans and monsters.

Chara's P.O.V.

The war.
Screaming.
Mom?
Dad?
Why can't we all just get along.
Why did it have to happen now?

*Mom! Dad! Where are you?!

My breathing hitched as my hands shook and I ran around. My hands cupped around my mouth as I saw my father, take out his sword and slay a skeleton. My red eyes widened. Why were they doing this?

*Back off foul creature!

He yelled as he was fighting a larged headed looking snowman creature with ice cycles on its head. He looked at me, with...

Sorrow...

He knew I didn't like it. He knew. But he didn't it anyway. The monster was so helpless, why couldn't he give mercy.

I looked behind me and ran, away, away from the man I called my father, away from my family. I didn't want to see them, not now. I saw a pile of... something, it looked like a large amount of rocks. I ran towards it and hid. It was the best thing I could think of...

After hours of fighting us humans won. Monsters would stay in the underground, no longer being citizens of the earth, just a forgotten piece of rubble. Many people died, children, mothers, fathers, grandparents. Either from fires, monsters, or being fatally crushed. Both my parents had died , my mother died from being crushed and my father was beaten to death by monsters. I was put in the orphanage, the one my mother had died in, protecting children, those children survied, my grandmother had died from cancer a year before and my grandfather was long gone, either dead. Or alive. Many children picked on me, because I was the quiet child who never spoke out about anything. I started having nights about my mother, she was haunting me. I told the people who are supposed to be taking care of us but they said I was being dramatic, I would wake up in the morning tired, or having no sleep at all, they didn't pay attention to me so I decided after hearing rumors about how children end up missing going into the underground I thought.