Wanna Get Grillby's?

*Pant.. Pant...

*Good job, (Y/N)!

*Heh.. Pant.. Thanks, Undyne, you did good too.

I placed my hands on my knees and breathed heavily, It has been 3 weeks, I have been here. It's better than it was at home.

*Okay! I think you have earned it for the day!

*Thanks, Undyne!

Undyne walked over to me and I walked over to her. She lifted her hand up and smiled, I copied her actions.

*3...

Hands still raised.

*2..

Hands are moving towards eachother.

*1!

*Smack!

Our hands hit eachother, we highfived! The smack of our hands echoed throughout the forest, and we smiled she sharp shark like teeth glistening because of the bright snow. I smiled back and we talk for awhile until Papyrus came, then I walked back to the house.

{TIME SKIP}

I arrived at the backdoor of the skeleton brothers house. I opened the door but was quickly yanked back by my shock collar. The person kept their cold hands wrapped around my shock collar. I looked above my head to see who this person was. But the thing is...

There was no person...
Just a black shadow....
It loomed over me...
Black dots clouded my vision...

*Sans....

*Help...

There was a moment when I asked myself..

*Did I really want to die, right here, right now?

And the answer..

*No...

I grabbed this mystery person's hands and dug my nails into their skin. My could breath a little more now.

I dug..
And dug.
Until...
Their hands faded and I could breath again.

*Gasp!

I breathed in oxygen like my life depended on it, which it did. I fell to the ground onto my knee's. I kept on breathing until I could breath properly again. I got up shakily and looked around, I ran to the back door and opened it and ran inside, then closed it. I stood there, my back facing the front door.. What just happened? My legs turned to jello and wobbled uncontrollably, I was only a few steps onto the kitchen until I collapsed. Me falling to the floor was pretty loud, so it was no surprise when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Sans almost slipped when he came down the stair and saw my on the floor.

*(Y/N)! What happened? Are you okay!

He rushed over to me and kneeled down where I was and cupped my face, then without reason tears came down my cold cheeks. His eye sockets widen as he noticed blood coming from my neck.

*Woah (Y/N) what happened?

*I..... I don't know...

*Someone just came up from behind me and started choking me! I... I'm sorry, Sans...

*No.. No, Pet don't apologize it's not your fault! Now, tilt your head to the right for me.

I did what he asked and he examined where the bleeding was coming from and it was just on the right side of my neck but Sans saw it coming from the left. I looked at Sans face, the light scratches on his cheekbones, the bags underneath his eye sockets, my heart felt like it was going to explode. Sans moved his boney finger to wipe off the blood from my neck. I shivered and Sans noticed.

*Okay, kiddo, we are gonna get you warmed up, you'll get a cold.

Sans helped my up and led me to the couch. I sat on the couch as Sans examined my blood that was on his finger.

*Hm.. If the bleeding starts again we should head to Alphys, she is better at this stuff than I am.

I nodded and he walked over to some napkins on the table and wiped his finger.

*Do you think it could be harmful?

*Maybe, but we'll have to visit Alphys if the bleeding starts up again. There wasn't anything that showed where is was bleeding so I really don't know.

*Hm.. Wanna watch some TV?

Sans came from the kitchen and sat on the couch next to me.

*Sure, knock yourself out.

Sans handed me the remote and I flipped through the channel's until I cam across a channel of the famous Mettaton.

*Hello! Ladies and GentleMonsters! Today we are going through calls-

After that I zoned out into the TV show, I looked over at Sans and he had look of discomfort.

*Do you not want to watch this show Sans? I can change it.

*Auhhhh.. I don't mind just I don't like Mettaton..

*Hmm maybe we can watch a different show cause it seems like they are only going through calls and crap.

Sans only hummed to my response and I changed it to some sort of monster cartoon show.

{TIME SKIP}

It was seven pm and Papyrus wasn't home.

*Sans, do you know when Papyrus gets home?

*Uhhh, I think he's staying the night at Undyne's.

*Hm, well watching TV has gotten boring. What do you wanna do?

*Wanna go to Grillby's?

I looked over at him and smiled a ghost of a smile and he swung his legs off the couch.

*Alright, get ready.

*Okay!

I ran up to my room and opened my quietly to see Flowey asleep. I got dressed in a black long-sleeved sweater with a (F/C) stripe in the middle, I switched my leggings to grey leggings with black shorts. Then I got on some (Knee-high/ankle)converse/boots/Vans with (F/C) lacing. I quickly wrote a not and set it next to Flowey telling his where I was and not to freak out. Then I ran out and met with Sans in the living room.

*Heh. You had to change everything?

*I was in sweaty clothes! I didn't want to smell bad.

*Well if I didn't know I would say your getting ready for a date.

My jaw dropped to the floor and I laughed.

*You wish!

Sans and I laughed and I looked at his face, I saw his face blush a little. Sans and I walked out the door telling eachother puns on the way to Grillby's and my heart pounded every single time he laughed at my puns. Then,

We got to Grillby's!