. . . F I G H T . . .

Sans, Papyrus, and I walked to the meeting spot where I would train with Undyne. Sans and I just talked and Papyrus just led the way and after awhile we had stopped talking and just walked in silence.

*(Y/N)..

*Hm?

I looked around me. Nobody was there.

*I'm in your head, idiot..

*What are you doing here?! Why are you in my head!? Who are you?!

The voice sighed and continued talking.

*I, am Chara. I didn't really word my sentence correctly, I'm not really in your head I'm a ghost. But I'm not going to allow you to see me yet. Why I'm here? I don't know you somehow reset me in a different timeline I was with frisk and now I am here.

*Oh.. I-I'm sorry.. Geez I stutter in my own fucking head. I- Um do you want me to help you?

*If you can. Honestly I don't think there's much you can do.

I had been so absorbed in my head, I didn't realize we had stopped and I bumped into Papyrus.

*Gah!

I rubbed my head and then looked up at him and put my hands in front of me.

*I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to I-I!

*You're fine. Just watch where you're going!

I nodded and walked next to Sans. I saw Undyne she had dark silver armor. Her hair was in a ponytail on the back.

*You have entered a fight.

I looked at Undyne, she was holding a spear, a blue spear. She walked foward, so did I.

*Human, it is optional for to fight but you can mercy Undyne until her name is yellow but we do encourage that you fight to build up your strength.

Papyrus finished and I kept my eyes on Undyne, I've been in a couple of school fights...

Rule number one: Never take your eyes off your enemy, and never close your eyes...

*Undyne is letting you make the first attack.

*FIGHT
*ACT
*ITEM
*MERCY

*FIGHT
*ACT
*ITEM
*MERCY

You had chose mercy you had said when you first met Flowey.

*Don't fight and you won't have to fight.

I whispered Undyne looked confused then regained her threatening composure. I looked at her and waited for her to make a move. Undyne waved her spear in front of her and lunged towards me I dodged left and she missed.

*Hm. You might be faster than I thought.

*Hm. Well you still have a lot to learn about me.

She smirked and waited for me.

*FIGHT
*ACT
*ITEM
*MERCY

*FIGHT
*ACT
*ITEM
*MERCY

*CHECK

1500 HP
50 AT
20 DF

After reading the information that was given to me I looked up at her and she attacked. She had turned my SOUL Green and she is throwing arrows from all sides at me in Green SOUL mode, including specifically slow and fast moving arrows, as well as arrows that flip the orientation that they are approaching from. I had been able to dodge most of these attacks but not all I learn. These attacks do 5 damage per hit. So I had to be careful.