Colds and Snot

I opened my eyes to see a messy room, I'm facing a closet full of red and black sweaters, jackets, basketball shorts, and Jean's. There are two boney arms wrapped around me, they belonged to Sans. Memories of what happened last night flooded into my mind..

~~~~~~

*I don't wanna be your friend..

.............

*What?

I heard the heartbreak in his voice. His boney hands grasped my cold ones, and I looked up at him.

*I don't wanna be your friend..

He was about to walk away but I grabbed his right hand.

🎶The look in your eyes
My hand between your thighs
Oh this can't be real
It's all just a dream🎶

*I don't wanna be your friend I wanna kiss your lips.

............

*I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath.

He looked back at me, red tears pricking his eyes. I looked at him..

We both leaned in....

~~~~~~

My face got hot as I remembered everything.. I was no dream... I had actually done it... A smile creeped on my chapped lips.

*Nnnhg...

I heard Sans groan in his sleep, I turned around and faced him. His skeletal features stuck out as the normal white snowy light tried to fill the room but only lighted it a little, Sans had a black blanket the covered his window so the annoying light wouldn't blind him the minute he woke up. I lifted my right hand to brush his cheekbone, it was peaceful... I check the time.

7:00 A.M.

I need to get up. I tried to escape Sanses grasp but simply couldn't he had a death grip on me..

*Stay.

*I need to get up.

*Stay.

*Sans, I need to get up.

*Did I stutter?

*N... No..

*Listen to your owner, pet.

*Papyrus could see us-

*Well he can kiss my ass.

*You have no ass...

*...

*Pffft! Hehahahaha

*Shut up!

The flustered skeleton coveres his red face with his boney hands. I grabbed them both and leaned in, Sans met me half way and my lips my his sharp teeth. It was weird but romanticizing to kiss a skeleton. On the surface it was unheard of for humans and monsters to love one another. Monsters couldn't love, they were destructive, manipulative, void of emotion..