Green and spotted vision

*Hnnnggg

*(Y/N), you're staying at the house you can't go to training today, I'll call Undyne and tell her we won't be meeting today.

Papyrus walked out of the room to cal Undyne and I gripped my head.

*Jesus fuck....

*I wonder how often humans get sick..

I looked at who said that, Sans was on the opposite side of the couch. Sitting near my feet.

*Depending on the type of immune system they have.. Why do you ask?

*Well, monster's can't really get sick, it is possible but rare... Ish?

*Pfft hehahaha!

I was laughing and then I felt a warm washcloth on my head and I opened my eyes. Papyrus was standing there and he had his gloved hand on my head.

*Alphys will be over in a couple minutes.

*Okay Pap!

Papyrus walked away into the kitchen and I sat up holding the cloth to my head. Sans looked in to my dull (E/C) eyes. He breathed in and whispered.

*I love yo-

I put my finger over his teeth and spoke..

*I know, I love you more.

He blushed and took my finger off his teeth and held my hand in his. I heard footsteps and pulled away.

*3... 2... 1....

Alphys came through the door, well, more like the wind pushed her through the door.

*Oh geez! Alphys are you okay?

She balanced herself and reassured me that she was okay, she came over to me and took my temperature and just told Pap and Sans that I had a cold. I breathed a sigh of relief, it wasn't someone else even though it felt like she was wrong...

12 Hours Later

I was drinking my water that Papyrus gave me while sitting on the couch, I was watching some lame childish cartoon then my stomach growled.

*Welp, let's get some food..

Sans was out getting some more food, ingredients, and other goose essentials. Papyrus was out with Undyne patrolling and Alphys went back home. I walked into the kitchen and got hit with dizziness. I looked at the table and the counter, I swayed left and I grasped the counter top. I breathed in and out, my head looking down, sweat dripping down my forehead and face..

*Pant... Pant... Pant... Pant

It was like I was out of breath. I breathed in again and excruciating pain came I lost my grip on the counter and fell to the floor gripping my head. My vision got spotty and I looked up. A black shadow like person was standing in front of me..

*Who are.. You?

*I, am the darkness within.

*I, am your greatest fear.

This sounded familiar..

*I, am what YOU made ME

I said in unison with this mystery person.

*Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. House!

I lunged at the person. Rage filled me.. I didn't know why but it filled me with DETERMINATION I needed to get this person out of the house. My hands wrapped around the person's throat, they smiled as one of their hands wrapped around my right and their other hand tries to touch my face. My vision was getting blurry, black spots appeared in my vision, I felt hands wrap around my throat. Was I choking myself? My back and head hit the ground, I tried to breathe!