. . . W . . W H Y A M I H E R E ?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I look around with my eyes. Where am I again? Oh, right, I'm living with the skeleton brothers, Sans and Papyrus? Yeah that's their names. I weakly lifted my head I hadn't eaten in a a day or two so I was hungry. I looked forward and was face to face with the skeleton Sans himself my face being so close to his I blushed deeply. I quickly got up and sat from the other end of the rusty colored red couch. Sans smiled and spoke.

*Were you comfy pet?

*! Uhm! I-I!

*Haha it's ok pet.

*Pet?

*That's what Pap and I are gonna call you now. I suggest you get up and get ready for training.

You got up and looked at your clothes. You were wearing a Black and white striped shirt and on top you where wearing a (F/C) shirt. I was wearing ripped some (F/C) jeans/leggings and some Van's/Converse/Knee High Boots. You looked at Sans.

*Uhm.. Is it okay if I take a shower and get some new clothes first?

He looked at you and responded.

*I'll ask Pap and see if he can get Undyne to bring something over and you can take a shower.

*Okay, thank you.. Sans

*... You're welcome...

I walked up the stairs and headed towards what it though was the bathroom and my guess was correct. I walked in and locked the door, I looked in the mirror at the disgusting face I had. I took off my shirts, shoes, and pants I looked at the scars that covered my waist, wrists, and thighs. The toxic thoughts of what I have told myself and what others have told me went through my head like a racetrack filled with race cars. I took the razor blade from my back pocket and set it on the counter I took off my undergarments and started a warm/lukewarm/cold shower. I got in and took the razor blade with me.

*Remember (Y/N)... it's across the street, not yet down the road...

I took the blade across my wrists, waist, and thighs naming everyone I knew. Mom. Dad. Sister. Brother. Shea. The principal. Teachers. Sans. Papyrus. Undyne. Alphys. Toriel. I looked at my body and turned off the shower making sure there was no remaining blood. Some of it was still bleeding so I looked in the drawers for bandages and that's what I found I wrapped part of my thigh. Both of my arms and my waist was fine, I put on my undergarments and I heard a knock on the door.

*Hey punk, I got some clothes for ya.

I opened the door and peaked my head through and grabbed the clothes, thanked her, and got dressed it was a black tank top, black leggings and I put on my Van's/Converse/Knee High Boots. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my room and talked with Flowey asking him if he wanted to come with and he said no so I walked downstairs and ran into Sans in the living room.

*Hey pet. What happened to your arms

*I have scratches there from animals I used to take care of and they started bleeding so I used some of the bandages I found, I hope you guys don't mind.

*Pshh. Nah it's fine. Follow me pet.

I followed him to the kitchen and he sat down and patted a seat next to him, indicating for me to sit down next to him and I did. Papyrus was making something on the stove and when he saw Sans and I he grabbed something that was on the counter and walked over to me and I looked up at him, he was flippin' tall!

*Lift your head pet.

I did as he asked and he put something around my neck it felt a little cold and he tightened it around my neck and I felt a cold little square on the side of my neck.

*W.. What the hell?!

*Pet. Calm down. It's a collar to symbolize that you are property. You belong to us. It's no regular collar, it has a electrical monitor on it so that way if you show bad behavior then I will shock you. With this handy remote!

I clawed at the collar and tried to get it off I didn't like the feeling of something around my neck.

*Pet. Calm. Down. You will be fine. Now I need to tend to my cooking.

I had my hand around the collar and I put my head down and tears threatened to spill. Then I heard Sans voice.

*Hey, don't get down about it. Atleast you won't be messed with. We're the most feared in this town.. Other than Undyne.

*Hm

I laughed and looked at him.

*You looked Chilled to the bone there.

*Pfft! Hmhmhm..

You started laughing but your mouth was still closed.

*These aren't all of them. I've got a skeleTON more!

*Pfft! HmHehahahaha!

*SANS! YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING ANY PUNS!

Papyrus yelled from where he was cooking.

*What do skeletons say before they begin dining?

I asked Sans.

*Hmm?

*Bone-Appetit!

*Pfft! Hahahahahaha! Oh my-Hahaha! That's the best skeleton joke I have heard in years!

*Where's Papyrus? I got a bone to pick with him!

*Ahahaha! Your really crackin me up!

*NNNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Papyrus screamed in frustration as Sans and I laughed just then Undyne came from the backyard? She looked at Papyrus, then Sans and I, then at my neck back at Papyrus and smirked.

*Be out in 30 don't be early, don't be late be on time to meet your fate.

(Signed anonymous. I'm not the girl you think am! Not a hero like superman! Minecraft Jams UwU)

Papyrus pulled out the pan from the oven and set down two plates of cooked lasagna. I looked down and almost opened my mouth because I was drooling but I kept my composure. Papyrus handed us a set of forks and then he handed Sans a bottle of Mustard and he put a little of it on his lasagna, I did put on some (F/S) (favorite sauce)/ didn't put anything on my lasagna and ate it was so good! (The sauce was already set up on the table.)

*Mh! Papyrus you have really good cooking!

*Well of course, I, the great and terrible Papyrus, only does the best of what he can do!

I laughed and help Papyrus clean the dishes and then we headed outside I followed Sans and Papyrus to the meet up spot. It was in the middle of the forest in a clearing there was Undyne and we entered a battle.

*FIGHT
*ACT
*ITEM
*MERCY