K E Y T O M Y H E A R T

TW: Some sexual innuendo and drugs

Sans and I were cuddling his back was to the wall, I was on the right side of his chest listening to his heartbeat, he was lovingly stroking my hair as he cried, my arms were wrapped around his neck. We just sat there, existing. I felt his boney fingers start to massage and lightly scratch my scalp. I shivered and leaned into his hands, he started pulling his hands away. I grabbed them and put them back, I said.

*K-keep doing that please..

He smiled devilishly and kept doing it, I wiped away his tears and leaned into his chest, resting. He kept doing that and it went from massaging, light scratching, to some hair pulling, my face blushed in embarrassment as I let out a little moan.

*Ah~

I opened my eyes, and moved to face Sans, Sans looked at me shocked to hear that, I covered my red face looking down. I felt his left hand grab my chin and kiss me. I closed my eyes and adjusted myself to where my hands were wrapped around his neck. The kiss just getting more passionate by the second. Sans had his right hand holding my head and his left on my lower back. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission and I playfully denied and he pulled away making me pout.

*You really like teasing me don't you?

His eyes full of lust, he kisses me again and asked for permission again but yet again I denied. I wanted to see what would happen. I felt him smile and he laughed an smacked my ass getting to reaction of me gasping and him getting his way. When he was done claiming his territory i opened my eyes and he did the same but instead of pulling away he moved his hands to my ass and squeezed. Earning a moan from me. He smirked. I decided to take control from here. I smiled into the kiss as my right hand moved down to the hem of his shirt, my hand trailed up to his ribcage and where a heart beat would be, I kinda felt something but that could just be me. I smiled as we started to fight for dominance, our tongues doing a weird dance, I took this sweet old time to start grinding on his pelvis. Or near that anyway. I was starting to feel a little tingly that felt really good and I tried to suppress them but failed as I let out a moan into the kiss. I felt Sans smirk again as his hips started to slowly and lightly jerk to my grinding motion. I pull away to get fresh air and Sans hands move to my hips guiding me or just sitting there I couldn't tell. He tilts his head back a bit as my movements start getting faster.

*I- (Y/N)~

I blush hearing my name coming from him like that. I felt his boney hands grab my hips and grind them to his control.

*It feels n-nice, please don't stop..

I did like he asked and he moved his hands to my hair as if to keep me in place. I kept doing what I was doing and then I felt something poke where I was grinding. I smiled.

*Sans?

*W-what?

*Are you hard?

*.... I....

*Pfft dumbass.

*I-IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR STARTED DOING THAT!

I laughed and looked down at the thing and I saw it, it glowed red and i could see the general shape of it but not really. Sans grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss, my lips connected to his nonexistant lips. Sans pushed me on my back his right hand kept on my head and his left on my back, slowly setting me down on the floor. The kiss grew very passionate my hands wrapped around his neck like always and his hands on my hips and thighs. My legs wrapped around him, I was like a monkey and he was a branch. We both stopped when we heard a knock at the door, I scrambled to the door and Sans got to his bed and sat door hands on his lap. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door to see Papyrus.

*Hello?

*Hello human, I needed to talk to Sans but I guess you'll do cause I'm guessing he's busy at the moment..

*Actually we were just talking about something but yeah you can talk to me.

I walked out of Sans room and looked down at the ground.

*Human. I see your face us really red. Do you have a fever?

*N-no I just was upside down for too long on the bad while talking to Sans.

*Why were you upside down on the bed?

*Because I wanted to see if my body could take it.

*You sure are interesting human.

*I... Thanks?

*Oh yes back to the topic what I needed to talk to you about the uh the flower and... The... Demon child... Looking thing...

*Oh the Flower you know him and then the child demon person is. Chara.

*....

*....

*I smell bullshit.

*Pfft! Hahahaha! And uh the flower is nicknamed Flowey but his real name is Asriel-

*Whaaaat!?

*HARK MONTE CRISTO! Calm the fuck down Pap.

*I... Okay...

Papyrus took a deep breath and and gave me a half angry half serious look.

*So... You're saying that the King's and Queens dead children are in my house?

*I... I don't know their backstories but I'm guessing that's a yes.

He smiled and shook violently, I had a worried look and I asked him if he was alright and then he said.

*Well I might as well be nice and make dinner for the new guests!

He walked down stairs and I ran after him to see Flowey on the table talking to Chara.

*Heyyy Floweyyy.

I said in a worried voice Papyrus heading to the kitchen to make his famous lasagna.

*Soooo what's going on?

Flowey asked turning to me, Chara being semi awake. Their dark blood red eyes staring at me. I told him what I told Papyrus but his reaction and he was Judy giving me a look of 'you're a dumbass' and we just waiting for food.

(Sorry this chapter isn't that interesting)