W H A T ? !

I slowly opened my eyes the window thankfully covered the blinding white snow outside. I yawned and felt pressure on my ribs and stomach. I looked down saw Sans laying on my stomach and he hand his arms wrapped around me. I tensed a little and felt my face heat up. I saw the cracked jagged hole in Sans head and I slowly moved my right arm to touch it but as son as I felt the first jagged edge he quickly bolted his left arm up and his bony hand had tightly grasped my wrist having it sting and I jumped. He got up and I closed my eyes. I felt two bony fingers wrapped around my chin.

*Open. Your. Eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the skeleton before me. (He is still on top of her but holding her right wrist in the air. It looks like he is lowkey pinning her to the couch if you get what I am saying.) He looked at me with a threatened expression then got closer to my face. I started to tear up cause I felt scared.

*Don't. Touch. That.

I looked at Sans. My tears no longer being in my eyes but instead were gone. I narrowed my eyes into a glare. I had learned by being here that Papyrus. Despite him looking older, he was younger. And he was more than a little abusive to Sans and honestly that pissed me off.

*Sans.. Who did that to you?..

Even though I have only been her for about two days I respect Sans he saved me. No one is like him. If he saved me I want to know who hurt him.

*..... No one....

*Bullshit.

*I said it was no one, (Y/N)....

*Then I'll find out myself Mr. Mysterious.

*You won't.

*Bet.

*Whatever.

And with that he rolled off of me and landed on his hands and knees. I got up and he did too.

*Get ready for training pet.

He dissapeared into the kitchen and o walked upstairs. I walked to my door and over heard Flowey talking to someone.

*?????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ I'm going to need your help...

*My, my, my I never thought you would turn on her like tha- Azzy no! Don't beli- Quiet you idiotic child! You are just a human, I am a demon! I can take over your body completely if I wanted to! Now.. Let me resume my work.. Of helping people..

*Just help me..

*Your wish is my command..

I froze... They were the voice I had heard! I walked backwards until I hit something. I looked up and saw Papyrus.

*What are you doing human?

*Thank Irean. It's just you.

*Yes? Why wouldn't it be?

I turned around and faced him.

*I just got freaked out and I didn't know you were still in your room.

*Hm. Sure.. Anyway you need to start sleeping in your room human. Sleeping on the couch is not the best place..

*Understood.

I walked to my room and said hi to Flowey and told him that I wanted him to see what my training was like so I would be taking him. He nodded his head and smiled. I walked to a drawer and got a top, stretchy pants, boots, and my wraps that Sans had gotten me yesterday, as well as my razor blade but secretly. I walked to the bathroom, got undressed, turned on a lukewarm that was more on the cold side shower, and got in. After a few minutes of being in the shower washing my arms, waist, legs, hair, face, and back. I got my razor blade and again repeatedly slit my wrists, forearms, shoulders, waist, thighs, and hips. I needed more places but I didn't want to make it obvious so I hid it as best as I could. The water hitting my self inflicted wounds stung. But. I deserved this. Didn't I. After I was done there was more than enough blood streaming down were I had caused these wounds. I washed the blood off the tub and dried myself off and while I was getting dressed I thought. Humans are like books of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red (Clive Barker Books Of Blood Vol 1). It was a weird thought but it was true. I was wearing black leggings, a dark red shirt, the same boots that I wore first day of training and my wraps. I walked out of the bathroom and ran into Sans.

*Oh, there you are human.

*Were you looking for me?

*Yes. Papyrus wanted me to give you this.

*You have received a Faded Ribbon!

*CHECK

If you're cuter, monsters won't hit you as hard.
3DEF

*He found it on the ground and thought it would be useful to you. Since you don't have anything for defense.

You smiled warmly at him and gave him a hug. He tensed before pushing you off. I looked down kinda sad that he pushed me off and I think he noticed this and gave you a hug and said.

*Sorry, I just don't really like hugs.

*Heh I'm sorry too.. I didn't know.

He looked at me and smiled a ghost of a smile and I put on the ribbon and smiled cheerfully at him. I walked to my room and got Flowey and walked with Sans.

I looked at Flowey's face and I hadn't really taken in detail of what he looked like but his petals were a gold and the middle of where is face was was black and he had one green eye in the middle and he had no mouth. I looked at Papyrus's back and I looked at his neck there was obviously a red tattered scarf but... There was a scar that probably went around his whole neck cause I don't think there would just be a scar on the back of his neck.. I forgot to mention that he had a scar on his left eye but if you faced him it would be on your right. He had white pupils. I just kept on walking an mesmerised the faces I had seen. I looked up and saw Undyne.. I set down Flowey and sighed.

*Here we go again..