N I G H T T E R R O R S

I was laying down in my room, Flowey was sleeping, it was around three in the morning and I couldn't sleep I heard crying... In the.... Wall? Oh wait, Sanses room is right next to mine. But why would he be crying. I decided I had nothing better to do but investigate, so I quickly opened my door then quickly closed it to avoid the creaking sound made by doors. I walked to Sans door and opened it slightly and peeked in.. I heard panting and muffled crying. I decided to step in his room and walk closer to him. I had read about sleeping states. Nightmares V.S. Night Terrors. I walked over next to Sanses mattress and sat down as I watched his sleeping figure. He was crying and violently jerking his body around I didn't want him getting hurt so I decide I would lightly tap him and ease him out of the state. I looked around to see if anything was dangerous and I saw a lamp on a bedside table that was close to him so I unplugged the lamp and set it down at the far end of the room and then I walked back to him. He started crying heavily and I felt bad. I poked his shoulder, then I was gently shaking him and then he started trying to slap me, I grabbed his boney wrists so hard I thought they might break and crossed them against his ribcage and started saying his name.

*Sans...

I whispered, he didn't wake up..

*Sans..

I said a little louder he was jerking violently again.

*Sans.!

He was almost out of it.

*Sans!

His eyes shot open and he used his magic and I shot up in the air I was immensely cold and Sans shot me and glare then it softened and he set me down. He put his boney hands over his eye sockets, knees to ribcage, I walked over to him and tried to calm him down..

*Sans, you... Do you wanna talk about your night terror?

*Pant.... Pant... It... It was horrible... I'm not comfortable with talking about it..

*Okay, I understand.. Do you need me to do anything.

*Uhm.. C... Could you... Stay with me.. Just for tonight?

My heart pounded to his words and I nodded.

*Yes, I'll be here and I won't leave.

*.... Thank you..

Sans and I snuggled up against each other, my head was up against his ribcage, my arms wrapped around him and he had his arms wrapped around me. I looked up at him as he looked down at me, his face still had his tears and I moved my hand and wiped them away. My body radiated heat and Sans had leaned his head into my head, hair strands messily sat on my head, as I snuggled more into his ribcage.

*Goodnight, Sans...

*Goodnight... (Y/N)..

I fell asleep in Sanses boney figure and I was... Happy.

GAME SAVED

I woke up next to Sans and we were in the same position we were in, from, well, I woke him up from his night terror. I moved my head to look up at Sans and he was awake my heart pounded, I got the fuzzies in my stomach, my breathing got a little fast, and my face was a blushing red. I guess Sans felt my heartbeat increase and so he looked down at my tiny figure and he was blushing a deep faded red. My eyes and his eye sockets widen, we just stared at eachother then we separated. I quickly got up and walked to his door opened it, went into the hallway, then closed it. I walked to the kitchen and I made myself some coffee/tea/hot-coco. I stood there just watching my mug/tea-cup fill up with water it already had the powder/tea-bag in it cause they had the packets. I stared at the machine making my morning beverage and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I turned to see. Papyrus!

*Good morning Papyrus!

I said it in a cheery tone but it was my regular monotone voice.

*Good morning... Human..

He grasped his skull near his temple's and I looked at him and spoke.

*Do you have a headache?

*Hnng.. Yes..

Remember when I had said been observing behaviors? Yes? Good well while doing that I had been remembering where everything was, like medicine, food, drinks, plates, cups, and other house accessories. I walked over to the cabinet and hopped up on the counter my knees being my feet and I searched the cabinet for Pain Killers.

*.... Found it.

I closed the cabinet and hopped down from the counter, set down the bottle of pills, I grabbed a glass, went over to the fridge and pushed on the water option as the cold water rushed into the cup I saw Papyrus go sit down at the table. I lifted the cup, went over to the table and set it down next to Papyrus, then I walked to the counter near where I grabbed the glass and picked up the pills and also set then down next to Papyrus..

*Ehh... Ehm.. Thank you... (Y/N).

I was calm on the outside but screaming on the inside cause he said my name!

*Your welcome Papyrus.

*Will you go wake up the LazyBones?

*Yes..

Okay this was gonna be awkward. I walked up the stairs to Sanses room..

*Knock

*Knock

*Knock

I hear some shuffling and then he opened the door.

*What do yo-

*Pap told me to wake you up.

I spoke with my head down the I saw his figure shift, so I harshly closed my eyes. I felt three boney fingers place themselves on my shin and lift my head up.

*Open your eyes.

I heard a deep demanding voice ask of me so I opened one then the other. His face was close to mine, my cheeks felt hot, my heart pounded, my insides felt fuzzy.

*We forget about this night.

I nodded and he let go, went in his room, got his jacket, and closed his door, then we headed down stairs.