Chapter 1

"This is Angela Chen reporting live from the site of a massive battle between the Justice League and a group of what can only be described as super-villains calling themselves the Legion of Doom. Reports state that earlier, the Legion launched a surprise attack on the League at the unveiling of their new headquarters, dubbed by many on social media as the Hall of Justice," the woman on your television states on the most relevant news channel.

You shake your head as you watch the fight unravel from the helicopter view on tv.

They were telling the truth. The Justice League, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Cyborg, fighting against the Legion of Doom, including Lex Luthor, Grundy, Cheetah, Toyman, and Weather Wizard.

The fight was in Metropolis, Superman's home town. No doubt you'd love to be there and fight side by side with the Justice League, but you were all the way in San Francisco, California.

You live in the Titan Tower, where you had finally been able to lead a somewhat stable 15 year old life.

Yes, you were a Titan, and you had been for at last 5 years. You were known as Songbird..

It's taken a while to control and handle your.. gifts.. but you've managed to do so very well.

You are the daughter of Black Canary and Green Arrow.

Of course you were an accident, but you were still their daughter. And they love you so much..

But they were different people when they had you, and different people now. They both have custody of you, but you stayed with the Titans to control your powers and to make it easier on both of them.. and other reasons.

You think about your past as you continue to watch the news, several explosions going off on the tv. Suddenly there was a knock at your door, breaking your concentration from the TV.

You turn off the television and look over at your metal door.

"Come in!" You shout as you stand to your feet, stretching your aching muscles.

Your metal door opens, allowing whoever was on the other side to enter.

To your surprise, Starfire, also known as Kori, stood there with a content smile on her face, but you sensed there was a weight to it.

Her fiery red hair was still dampened from the shower she took not long ago, baggy shorts and shirt hanging off of her.

You give her your full attention.

"Is everything okay?" You ask as you adjust your black Nike shorts and oversized t-shirt.

Kori didn't usually talk to you unless she was being nice or it was business.

Her weighted smile disappears as her glowing green eyes look to the ground, a frown sketching upon her tan skinned face.

"It's Raven again," Kori says with a sigh, glancing back up at you.

Your body immediately stiffens as you jog out of your room.

You ran as fast as you could to Ravens room, standing right outside of her metal doors.