Chapter 10

When you all had gotten to Koris van, you had realized there wasn't enough seats for all of you.

"Shotgun!" Raven shouts before anyone, teleporting herself into the seat before anyone beat her.

"Are you kidding me Rae.." you whine as you give her a pouty face.

"You and the boys have the entire backseat to yourselves. I wouldn't want to ruin that," Raven says solemnly with an innocent smile.

"I'll show you ruin," you mumble under your breath as Damian opens the back right door for you.

You mumble a quickly 'thanks' as you crawl into the middle position of the car.

Jaime sat on your left while Damian sat on your right, squishing your hips, making you slightly uncomfortable.

"Hey! What about me?!" Gar complains as he crosses his arms in an offended kind of way.

You look past Jaime and outside to Garfield.

"Are you kidding me? You can change your shape and size, and you're worried about not having a spot?" You question Garfield with the most blank and monotone voice you could use.

Damian snickers a bit under his breath as Garfield pouts a bit more.

Garfield grumbles a small 'fine' as he transforms himself into a small hedgehog, his little snout wiggling was he sniffs.

Your mouth drops in awe as you crawl onto Jaimes lap to look down at Garfield, who was outside on the parking lot ground.

"Oh.. my.. God," you whisper in pure cuteness as you reach down to pick up Garfield.

Before so, you turn to Jaime, as you shift your sitting position that your back faces towards Gar.

"Hold onto me," you nod your head as you lean backwards, hanging outside of the car.

Jamie holds onto your bare torso calmly, watching you as you hung upside down to grab Garfield off the ground.

Meanwhile, Damian watches Jamie glance over your body as his hands gently touch your skin.

A feeling begins to burn in Damians lower stomach, an unfamiliar sense he had never felt.

Was it.. jealousy..?

Damian didn't ponder on it too much as you come up from getting Garfield.

Your hair goes back into place as you still sit up back on Jaimes lap, staring at Garfields adorable stature.

"You could've morphed while you were getting inside the car, but I'll forgive you," you state with slightly irritation, but a soft smile resting on your lips.

Damian glances at Jaime as he closes the car door, his arm still around your waist.

"We should sit in our own seats if we're ready to leave," Damian suggests as he almost yanks you back into your seat, in between himself and Jamie.

"Oh, right.. sorry," you blush as you look down at Garfield still.

While you were busy still oogling over Garfield, Damian sends a sharp glare at Jaime.

Jaime catches Damians icy look, unsure of what he did to provoke Damian.

Damian puts his tongue to the top of his mouth, before releasing a <tt> sound from his lips.

"Wouldn't it have been easier to get out of the car completely?" Damian asks as Kori puts the car into drive, taking off on the road.

"Maybe, but the easiest way isn't always the fun way," You look at Damian with a silly smile.